RIP Peter Parker

Originally Posted by DakMode

The next Ultimate Spider-Man is gonna be a half black/mexican kid...(Spoiler)

The hell kind of a spoiler is that? You put the word "spoiler" in the end after the people have read the message? 
laugh.gif

The hell kind of a spoiler is that? You put the word "spoiler" in the end after the people have read the message? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

What if it an ex calls you? Is it acceptable to talk to her then or should you just not answer? Or should you keep the convo very short? My ex called me a couple of times last weekend to meet up and I denied her invitation. She did me wrong so thats why I chose not to meet her up but am I doing this right?

Spiderman dies and all you do is care about your ex?

Pshhh....Son you selfish!

What if it an ex calls you? Is it acceptable to talk to her then or should you just not answer? Or should you keep the convo very short? My ex called me a couple of times last weekend to meet up and I denied her invitation. She did me wrong so thats why I chose not to meet her up but am I doing this right?

Spiderman dies and all you do is care about your ex?

Pshhh....Son you selfish!

hahahaha i was just in the "who is dying to contact their ex thread" read your post and was checking the title over and over....i thought i was lost in some time space continuum

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahaha i was just in the "who is dying to contact their ex thread" read your post and was checking the title over and over....i thought i was lost in some time space continuum

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I read that article in USA TODAY that the new Spider Man is a half Black/ half - Hispanic. I think it said his name is Miles Morales. Should be interesting!

Yeah I read that article in USA TODAY that the new Spider Man is a half Black/ half - Hispanic. I think it said his name is Miles Morales. Should be interesting!

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Donald Glover to play spiderman after the new reboot spidan dies.

nerd.gif

Just messin. I wouldn't mind seeing that... Maybe. Idris Alba as Venom? Naaaahhh lol

Donald Glover to play spiderman after the new reboot spidan dies.

nerd.gif

Just messin. I wouldn't mind seeing that... Maybe. Idris Alba as Venom? Naaaahhh lol

Back
Top Bottom