RIP Pop Smoke.

The back view and interior of the house is crazy tho. It opens up on a hill overlooking Hollywood. For a 20 year old rapper that just popped 8 months ago....this is a cool stay.

84298245-627F-46BF-85E1-2FE9416C0A95.jpeg
9A475DD8-27B1-4E35-A73F-485AC2C352C3.jpeg
00F66B57-D291-4E00-9B48-F54FA0F7E0A8.jpeg
1C21F595-0A37-45A0-B41A-4E8E9753C983.jpeg
78C16B83-DBA7-42C4-9D8A-8CC27B0D9DBC.jpeg

Woah this is like "ehh she cute" then you see the *** :wow:

only thing is if only pop smoke died and everyone else got away... so nobody busted back?? ill be damned.
i doubt it was a set up but he definitely wasnt moving right in LA..

Don't think most cats know how close in proximity the glitz and glam of hollywood is to the hoods.

Inglewood is a short 10 mile drive from the hills.

I ain't know this. Basically 10-15 minute drive and a quick getaway down the street. I wonder how long till someone found Pop's body. Unfortunately its sounding like them wolves are gonna be long gone.

I thought it was Chicago but I always get confused who invented it first (LA or Chicago).
Worst invention ever :lol:
At some point the celebration of gang culture will have to end to stop us from being detrimental to ourselves. People promote the lifestyle for a buck and then everyone is all "gone to soon when the reality bites back" smh. RIP

Why aren't these dudes going after those who are truly oppressing them? Where are these dudes when re gentrification begins? Why do you see another Black man climbing toward success a vic', yet Donald Trump is simply a boss man that white people need to respect?

Gangs go back to the Golden Age of piracy in the early 1700s to Port Royal, Tortuga, New Providence, Charleston etc.

Why aren't these dudes going after those who are truly oppressing them? Where are these dudes when re gentrification begins? Why do you see another Black man climbing toward success a vic', yet Donald Trump is simply a boss man that white people need to respect?
We dont even know who "these dudes" that did it are yet :lol: ...Yall be running with any and everything :smh: , just wait for the info

Non gated house. Road less than 100 ft from the front door and garage. Owners with straight cash and no security.
looks like a quick lick to me.
Yeah I was reading he rented a low level spot for a person who makes what he makes

Back
Top Bottom