RIP Pop Smoke.

Most of these hood cats don't own a car and mass transit ain't efficient at 3am.

Sounds like dude that owns the Rolls-Royce paid some goons to make an example out of him :smh:
Hood dudes definitely own cars, especially people who live in low income or section 8 because they have the money to spare. All you have to do is convince a family member to put it their name to boost their credit and you pay for it.

What happened was prob a female that was chilling with pop let some goons know that pop was in Cali flossing with jewelry and money and they showed up late night and caught him slipping.

Hood dudes definitely own cars, especially people who live in low income or section 8 because they have the money to spare. All you have to do is convince a family member to put it their name to boost their credit and you pay for it.
Or have enough cash to get a hooptie or drive your girls car. You def need a car in Cali

What happened was prob a female that was chilling with pop let some goons know that pop was in Cali flossing with jewelry and money and they showed up late night and caught him slipping.
His address was posted twice. You know that right?

His address was posted twice. You know that right?
Yea I know. Either a female set him up or some goons saw the address and showed up. But it could have been risky for random goons to show up without knowing how many people are in the house and if dudes have weapons in the house. Something tells me there was an insider who alerted some goons that pop and his homies were in the house with money, jewelry, and without weapons.

Y’all think police gonna catch the dudes who killed them?

they got away on feet down the street right? Those dudes are in the wind. I don’t expect them to pull a JR Writer video robbery flossing in 2020 because they murdered Pop so it’s gonna be tough to see em getting caught.

if it was 4 of them someone is gonna probably slip up though. I hope.

Couldn't believe the news when i read it. I put my boys on Pop before they went up to NYC last summer. I played them Welcome to the Party and told them it was gonna be the song of the summer. They laughed at me and told me it was garbage. Then they went to a party in Dyckman, seen how lit it got when they played his song, and when they came back down they turned into fans.

RIP :smh:

where was he from?
Canarsie, Brooklyn

His family is of Panamanian descent

Couldn't believe the news when i read it. I put my boys on Pop before they went up to NYC last summer. I played them Welcome to the Party and told them it was gonna be the song of the summer. They laughed at me and told me it was garbage. Then they went to a party in Dyckman, seen how lit it got when they played his song, and when they came back down they turned into fans.

RIP :smh:

Canarsie, Brooklyn

His family is of Panamanian descent

nobody: his family is of Panamanian descent.

Ninja: he Latino.

Such a sad story. My man had legit 4 records ringing off everywhere since the summer. Was probably the hottest artist in Hip-Hop right now. Sucks man. :smh:

I was looking forward to his upcoming tour, I had planned to go when it stopped here next month.

In a nice crib in the Hollywood hills, son was nowhere near where trouble would be.

Enh, I'm not from L.A. but just from keeping up with the media home invasions and robberies are a big thing in the fancy, wealthy areas of Southern California. A bunch of celebs have been victims of this in L.A., Chris Brown being one that instantly comes to mind.

Non gated house. Road less than 100 ft from the front door and garage. Owners with straight cash and no security.
looks like a quick lick to me.

Pretty much. So many red flags. Considering who Pop's management team is (same as The Clipse and Pusha T's), I'm shocked (it appears) no security was around. And they stayed in such an easy accessible house.

Such a sad story. My man had legit 4 records ringing off everywhere since the summer. Was probably the hottest artist in Hip-Hop right now. Sucks man. :smh:

I was looking forward to his upcoming tour, I had planned to go when it stopped here next month.

Enh, I'm not from L.A. but just from keeping up with the media home invasions and robberies are a big thing in the fancy, wealthy areas of Southern California. A bunch of celebs have been victims of this in L.A., Chris Brown being one that instantly comes to mind.

Pretty much. So many red flags. Considering who Pop's management team is (same as The Clipse and Pusha T's), I'm shocked (it appears) no security was around. And they stayed in such an easy accessible house.
I might be washed but I’ve never heard any of the dudes songs. Only reason I knew anything about him was because of the video of him beating up the dude and him stealing the car. I also thought his name was whack, but never heard any of his music until today. Dudes music isn’t bad he sounds like a young 50. Has a similar voice and vibe to 50.

NY hip hop taking so many Ls in recent years. The whole Troy Ave fiasco, Snitch 9, and now Pop. Who is the new King of New York now?

NY hip hop taking so many Ls in recent years. The whole Troy Ave fiasco, Snitch 9, and now Pop. Who is the new King of New York now?

Crazy thing is Pop was one of the faces of the new energy coming out of NY. 2020 was really about to be crazy for Brooklyn especially with Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel coming home. Was great to see it blow up to a new level.

His voice nowhere close to 50’s, nor is his vibe or style.

GRoDT > anything Pop ever made

Enh there's some similarities. Pop has said a few times 50 was an influence, and Fif himself has acknowledged that and mentioned in new interviews the past week or so he hears himself in Pop. He just started taking on the role of mentor to Pop.

For example this new interview with Angie that just dropped tonight. He talks about it around the 48:00, 49:00 minute mark.

Crazy thing is Pop was one of the faces of the new energy coming out of NY. 2020 was really about to be crazy for Brooklyn especially with Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel coming home. Was great to see it blow up to a new level.

Enh there's some similarities. Pop has said a few times 50 was an influence, and Fif himself has acknowledged that and mentioned in new interviews the past week or so he hears himself in Pop. He just started taking on the role of mentor to Pop.

For example this new interview with Angie that just dropped tonight. He talks about it around the 48:00, 49:00 minute mark.

Exactly. I knew I wasnt the only one that heard the 50 influence when I listened to his music today.

Steven Victor and em right? I’m very surprised too. They know better and should of had at least one security guard around for a dude this young. They making too much money not too.

Back
Top Bottom