RIP Pop Smoke.

No such thing as a ‘short’ 10 mile drive in LA, especially coming from Inglewood to the hills. But still nothing for some dudes when they see an opportunity for a come up

I was gon say, last time I was in LA, my 10 minute drive turned into a 40 minute commute lol.

Why aren't these dudes going after those who are truly oppressing them? Where are these dudes when re gentrification begins? Why do you see another Black man climbing toward success a vic', yet Donald Trump is simply a boss man that white people need to respect?

Blacks are still mesmerized by white wealth. Under a terrible spell.

You literally have to take two streets to get from the Jungles to Mt. Olympus...

My guy got caught slippin big time.

anyone else get hit?

or he was in there dolo?
It’s looking real setup-ish. The sherif or whatever said there was somebody inside the house who called back to New York and then the cops in LA were notified via someone from NY. That **** is weird

It’s looking real setup-ish. The sherif or whatever said there was somebody inside the house who called back to New York and then the cops in LA were notified via someone from NY. That **** is weird
yea that sounds hella sus :smh:

Def a set up. more info will come. They said someone inside deadbolted the crib then the hittas made their way in and no alarms went off?

WOO

Rest in peace this *** is :frown: :smh:

Put a real light on Canarsie brooklyn thought i never see it

my condolences to his family / friends & everyone who was playing his music

We dont even know who "these dudes" that did it are yet :lol: ...Yall be running with any and everything :smh: , just wait for the info
I don't have to wait for a damned thing, and I am no follower, nor one of the y'all.

My first thought were where were his goons and why was he alone in the house, then I heard there was 7 ppl in the house and he was the only 1 shot so now it's making me think set up

Dudes out here taking Pop Smoke and other rappers out but George Zimmerman out here doing things like this smh.

Most of these hood cats don't own a car and mass transit ain't efficient at 3am.

Sounds like dude that owns the Rolls-Royce paid some goons to make an example out of him :smh:

Not necessarily, depends on if their service has e911 setup with location based 911 routing or not, though that's unlikely that it isn't.

The back view and interior of the house is crazy tho. It opens up on a hill overlooking Hollywood. For a 20 year old rapper that just popped 8 months ago....this is a cool stay.

84298245-627F-46BF-85E1-2FE9416C0A95.jpeg
9A475DD8-27B1-4E35-A73F-485AC2C352C3.jpeg
00F66B57-D291-4E00-9B48-F54FA0F7E0A8.jpeg
1C21F595-0A37-45A0-B41A-4E8E9753C983.jpeg
78C16B83-DBA7-42C4-9D8A-8CC27B0D9DBC.jpeg

That’s Franklin’s crib

Back
Top Bottom