RIP Rodney King

Why would anybody really wanna kill Rodney King though?

If anything, he probably just wanted to kill himself.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

According to our sources, King's fiancée, Cynthia Kelley, is telling friends King was at the house all day drinking, and he smoked marijuana at some point, before she went to went to bed at 2:00 AM.

We're told Kelley says she next saw King at around 5:00 AM when she was awoken by him screaming in the backyard. Our sources say Kelley found King naked, banging on the glass, and she called out to him, "What's wrong, Rodney?"

Kelley is telling friends she then went to grab her phone when she heard a big splash. She then went to the backyard and discovered him in the bottom of the pool and called police.
Bath Salts

Somebody spiked his weed.....................

RIP
tired.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

you guys really believe it was the government and not his addiction?
Seriously. I feel for dude, but an addict dying is nothing surprising. If the government wanted him dead, he'd be long gone by now.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

you guys really believe it was the government and not his addiction?
Seriously. I feel for dude, but an addict dying is nothing surprising. If the government wanted him dead, he'd be long gone by now.

This guy could have lived to be 130 until he died and people would STILL say the government did it.

The man that took the greatest beating in American history. This #+$*@ should be in history books
eek.gif

R.I.P.

He was smoking weed and drinking, and WEED is the culprit? Unbelievable. 
eyes.gif

Dude was my inspiration in my excessive force, police brutality and wrongful arrest and detainment case. I'm the first man to win a civil rights lawsuit against the Seattle Police department and that evil woman from CNN. Got a cool quarter mill. Rodney's death makes it all the more important to me. R.I.P.. Much respect.

http://www.seattlepi.com/...st-excessive-1273861.php

LAPD did it
Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Dude was my inspiration in my excessive force, police brutality and wrongful arrest and detainment case. I'm the first man to win a civil rights lawsuit against the Seattle Police department and that evil woman from CNN. Got a cool quarter mill. Rodney's death makes it all the more important to me. R.I.P.. Much respect.

props

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

LAPD did it
Originally Posted by ss3walkman

props

wow.  too bad these situations have to happen in the 1st place.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom