RIP Rodney King

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ all the respect he's getting.
As I understand it he was a violent, drunk driving criminal.

Just because he was the target of terrible police brutality doesn't mean he wasn't a piece of 
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

If the police didn't beat him up and get him all that money, he probably woulda robbed a couple more stores.

Originally Posted by blckmagc88

Lmao you guys need some better people in your life if this dude was an inspiration to you...

Someone needs to do a history check. How many people in history have been looked up to after just a single deed? All it takes is one act to be inspiring. Going through what I went through who else was a modern day inspiration to what happened to me that's similar? I don't care about dudes past or what he may have done. Fact is he got beat for no reason and I used that as motivation to preserve victory not just for my race but for everyone who has been obstructed of justice by trigger happy police officers.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The man that took the greatest beating in American history.

Wut

Go tell that crap to Emmett Till's family or some of other hundreds of people who probably had it worse.

This doesn't downplay what Rodney King went through. I'm simply rebuking your statement.

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Lmao you guys need some better people in your life if this dude was an inspiration to you...

Someone needs to do a history check. How many people in history have been looked up to after just a single deed? All it takes is one act to be inspiring. Going through what I went through who else was a modern day inspiration to what happened to me that's similar? I don't care about dudes past or what he may have done. Fact is he got beat for no reason and I used that as motivation to preserve victory not just for my race but for everyone who has been obstructed of justice by trigger happy police officers.

Bruh, were you born in the 90s? Things were a lot different back then, then they are now. There really was racism and people didn't FAKE being victims of it. Unfortunately, Rodney King was of the first and few who received compensation for it. I remember at the time watching the rodney king beating on TV and seeing cops taking turns beating him as he was just laying there. And then the riots.... But the dude won millions of dollars for it and died with barely a penny to show for it. It really sucks that the "heroes" are not because of their bravery to do something.... some "heroes" just get lucky. 

Originally Posted by tee99

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Bruh, were you born in the 90s? Things were a lot different back then, then they are now. There really was racism and people didn't FAKE being victims of it. Unfortunately, Rodney King was of the first and few who received compensation for it. I remember at the time watching the rodney king beating on TV and seeing cops taking turns beating him as he was just laying there. And then the riots.... But the dude won millions of dollars for it and died with barely a penny to show for it. It really sucks that the "heroes" are not because of their bravery to do something.... some "heroes" just get lucky. 
Both strong posts, Tee your avi has been bothering me for the longest

Back
Top Bottom