RIP Ryan Dunn

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

"He was the happiest person ever," Margera continued of his late friend. "He was the smartest guy".

In the end, no.

true
smart people do dumb things all the time...wouldn't you agree?

Smart people also learn from their mistakes. Wrecking 9 cars before drunk driving a porsche 100 miles over the speed limit would suggest Ryan did not learn.

I still feel bad to see this guy go, and feel bad for Bam
tired.gif

A few comments...

Its very very sad that two young men lost their lives due to something that could of been avoided. Its a shame that this occurs each and everyday.. Being a fan from the CKY days, til now, very sad to see Ryan and Zack pass away. I really have not watched all the stuff they have done, some of the bits in JA are a bit too raunchy for me, but still though these guys really knew how to be great entertainers. There are a lot of things that could be learned from Dunn's Death, but still wish it didnt happen at all. I remember in one of the first CKYs that Bam was talking about how Dunn flipped a car with Bam, and his Brother Jess in the car... he got pissed because he almost killed Jess. At some point you would think he would of learned his lesson, its too bad he still drove crazy, and did so while drunk. Its also heart wrenching how Bam has a preminition that Dunn was in the accident. We are Spirit beings and them being very close friends, its sad to see it happen, and how tough this is for anyone, let alone Ryan's best friend (Bam).

As A Christian I take offense to the comments above about Westboro Bapsist being lumped in with all Christians.. I sat Monday morning with knots in my stomach at the pain the familes of both familes are going thru, and at the loss of two young men.

It does not take a bible schlor to realize that Westboro is way off base on how they "preach".. So please dont take what they say as a liberty to bash Christianity. I know of groups that pray and pray for ppl that are in those types of situations. They help familes that are hurting, no matter what beliefs the ppl who have passed away had. No man knows what truly was in Dunn's heart at the time of his passing... God does not wish that any person perishes without knowing the truth. Westboro does not know if Dunn is resting in Heaven, or not. For them to Assume is just down right wrong. Westboro staff and members will have to answer to God for the way they spin scripture and spew hate...

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
"2 Peter 3:9"

Isaiah 30:18
Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'

1 Timothy 2:4
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 18:12
How think you? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and goes into the mountains, and seeks that which is gone astray?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

true
smart people do dumb things all the time...wouldn't you agree?
that they do
tired.gif

All the **+$#$! dudes seem like the kind of guys you would love to have as friends. I don't know what I'd do if any of my good friends passed. R.I.P.

See, I'm not sure about that.  I loved laughing, watching them do dumb $*#! in $@!%##$ and it was funny because no one got "severely" hurt, but always looking over your shoulder because your "friend" thinks its funny to throw stuff at your nuts, take a leak on you while you sleep, or donkey semen in your lotion, etc. would make me not wanna be friends with them quickly

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

A few comments...

Its very very sad that two young men lost their lives due to something that could of been avoided. Its a shame that this occurs each and everyday.. Being a fan from the CKY days, til now, very sad to see Ryan and Zack pass away. I really have not watched all the stuff they have done, some of the bits in JA are a bit too raunchy for me, but still though these guys really knew how to be great entertainers. There are a lot of things that could be learned from Dunn's Death, but still wish it didnt happen at all. I remember in one of the first CKYs that Bam was talking about how Dunn flipped a car with Bam, and his Brother Jess in the car... he got pissed because he almost killed Jess. At some point you would think he would of learned his lesson, its too bad he still drove crazy, and did so while drunk. Its also heart wrenching how Bam has a preminition that Dunn was in the accident. We are Spirit beings and them being very close friends, its sad to see it happen, and how tough this is for anyone, let alone Ryan's best friend (Bam).

As A Christian I take offense to the comments above about Westboro Bapsist being lumped in with all Christians.. I sat Monday morning with knots in my stomach at the pain the familes of both familes are going thru, and at the loss of two young men.

It does not take a bible schlor to realize that Westboro is way off base on how they "preach".. So please dont take what they say as a liberty to bash Christianity. I know of groups that pray and pray for ppl that are in those types of situations. They help familes that are hurting, no matter what beliefs the ppl who have passed away had. No man knows what truly was in Dunn's heart at the time of his passing... God does not wish that any person perishes without knowing the truth. Westboro does not know if Dunn is resting in Heaven, or not. For them to Assume is just down right wrong. Westboro staff and members will have to answer to God for the way they spin scripture and spew hate...

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'

How think you? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, does he not leave the ninety and nine, and goes into the mountains, and seeks that which is gone astray?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sad to know he had warnings like that. Near death crashes
eek.gif

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by djaward

Question,

Has anyone attacked those people picketing? I would really hurt someone if they were at one of my friends funeral. Thats straight disrespectful.

yes they was at a funeral for a soldier and every one in attendance was after them and hitting their van door and it actually broke
there protest wont end well if they go in my opinion because fans will be there showing love
where was that at? in a way i'm glad people stand up to the protestors. they were supposed to protest a soldiers funeral here & the motorcycle community is huge they let it be known that it wouldn't be tolerated and the wanna be protestors got scared off. i hope something similar to that happens for dunn's funeral.
But see, thats the thing that they want. You know they want you to get pissed and attack them, when you do that they feel like they are winning. I dno if you have ever heard of them but there is a group who goes to soldiers funerals (at no charge) named the Patriot Guard Riders on their motorcycles and park right infront of those clowns and rev their motorcycles up the whole time. THAT is what really gets them pissed.

i wish someone would do that to one of my loved ones at a funeral . it would pop off
i dont see how they  let them do that 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

A few comments...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

pimp.gif

Sad to know he had warnings like that. Near death crashes
eek.gif

When I first heard about this, it reminded me about my friend.   He was hit by a car while riding his bike, and his mother didnt have the money for all the medical expenses, the community pulled together and got the money they needed.  He was near death, but got better.. (That happened a few years before I knew him).  He had a few more moments like that.  I was able to talk to him about Christ, and I sure hope he took heed to my words.  but a few years later, him and a friend were killed late at night when he drove into a tree while being drunk.  I didnt find out til months later..

i always liked him, on +@!+*$@.. but honestly i dont feel bad for him dying. nor his friend. i mean think about it, you're going faster than 180 miles per hour and your alcohol level is 2.5 times as much as it is allowed to be.. that just makes you an idiot and a danger to others. it's one thing to die in a car accident, but to literally put yourself and someone else in danger.. so no, i dont feel bad for him. he got what he deserved. hope people will think next time they drive drunk

Ryan was actually a really good friend of a friend. He came into a bar/restaurant that I worked at all the time and he tipped outrageously.

R.I.P.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dunn was pretty wasted..... really unfortunate...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i feel the same way as my previous post... could have easily been avoided. so stupid and selfish... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] rip man.[/color]
Ryan Dunn's blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit at the time of his fatal car crash, police said Wednesday.
Toxicology tests showed Dunn had a blood alcohol content of .196 when his Porsche collided with a guardrail

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]source:[/color] http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation..._at_ryan_wDpRnCEHkTTos4u8ldbhpL#ixzz1QDZkRWd4

Back
Top Bottom