RIP Ryan Dunn

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by kdawg

westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-picket-ryan-dunn-30196-1308677565-21.jpg

good old Christians

basically...........and things would go from bad to worse if i saw some people picketing at my close friends wedding
30t6p3b.gif
 but they will be judge for their actions one day 

stuff like this just gives people who spew garbage like "good ol Christians" an opportunity to drag christians into the mud just like fred phelps does with the people he chooses to "protest"

it wildly offensive that anyone correlates what westboro baptist "church" does with christians or christianity in general, but whatever bias you people already possess against christians easily comes out in situations like these. you're an opportunist just like this cretin fred phelps. it's pretty simple to see

Question,

Has anyone attacked those people picketing? I would really hurt someone if they were at one of my friends funeral. Thats straight disrespectful.

Originally Posted by djaward

Question,

Has anyone attacked those people picketing? I would really hurt someone if they were at one of my friends funeral. Thats straight disrespectful.

yes they was at a funeral for a soldier and every one in attendance was after them and hitting their van door and it actually broke
there protest wont end well if they go in my opinion because fans will be there showing love 

Question,

That's what they want. As hard as it would be to do, I would avoid them and possibly wave. Then I would get my concert sound system that I rented set up and blast some music to drown out what they will be trying to say. All this with a noise ordinance permit. If that doesnt work. I would hire some people to stand near or in front of them with signs of their own

Originally Posted by f3DJam

If he was burned up how do they know his BAC?

That's what I was wondering and what point did they find his BAC? "Toxicology results, which should show if Dunn was intoxicated, will not be available for several weeks, according to the Chester County coroner's office."

I feel bad for anyone who loses a close friend but Bam is one of the biggest tools you will ever meet

Not sure when this is from, obviously before the crash. Kind of scary because Bam and his mom both said he drives crazy and he should have learned his lesson by now . I was never a huge fan of any of these guys, but its always sad to see something like this.

Originally Posted by j4ck

religion... always playing a part
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Many Christians don't know a damn thing about the bible. They just hear someone preaching and follow what that person has to say without even opening the book for themselves. Disgusting.

Although this man put himself in danger (
indifferent.gif
) a life was lost. R.I.P.
tired.gif

[/color]

"He was the happiest person ever," Margera continued of his late friend. "He was the smartest guy".

In the end, no.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Not sure when this is from, obviously before the crash. Kind of scary because Bam and his mom both said he drives crazy and he should have learned his lesson by now . I was never a huge fan of any of these guys, but its always sad to see something like this.

eek.gif

Wrecked 9 of his friend's cars and 3 of his own?
30t6p3b.gif

Someone should've stopped him from driving before this happened.
tired.gif

Sounds like Bam but doesn't sound much like April though, Is it fake?
nerd.gif

Man..Losing your best friend is something I can relate to and it is just terrible, for lack of better earth shattering words. 
tired.gif

Rest In Paradise Dunn.

I hope Bam is able to cope.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Question,

yes they was at a funeral for a soldier and every one in attendance was after them and hitting their van door and it actually broke
there protest wont end well if they go in my opinion because fans will be there showing love 
where was that at?  in a way i'm glad people stand up to the protestors.  they were supposed to protest a soldiers funeral here & the motorcycle community is huge they let it be known that it wouldn't be tolerated and the wanna be protestors got scared off.  i hope something similar to that happens for dunn's funeral.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

"He was the happiest person ever," Margera continued of his late friend. "He was the smartest guy".

In the end, no.

true
smart people do dumb things all the time...wouldn't you agree?

Originally Posted by seniosoul

In the end, no.

true
that they do
tired.gif

All the **+$#$! dudes seem like the kind of guys you would love to have as friends. I don't know what I'd do if any of my good friends passed. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

In the end, no.

true
Yeah, but it sounds like he had a habit of reckless driving.  Even if he was sober that night, he was driving at high speeds in that powerful car and that's pretty dangerous.  That's not even making dumb choices, that's a trend of dumb behavior.  The Jack___ guys party hard.  I went through a phase where I drank heavy for 2 years and made decisions that I regret.  You get older and realize you need to chill out.  If you don't care about your own well being, at least think about the people around you.

^ That's the point. Dunn didn't really care about his own well being, nor of those around him because he went and did what he's been known to do, and that's act recklessly behind a steering wheel.  The smartest guy wouldn't allow his/her good friend sit shotgun and smash into a tree.

Damn, you can buy a Porsche.  If you're so rich, famous and allegedly the smartest, get a friggin' cab home...

Peace

Back
Top Bottom