RIP Ryan Dunn

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Dunn is a celebrity, but i'm salty that the passenger is not getting as much recognition.

Dunn is a celebrity and is known by many.Crashes happen everyday, and most don't make the news unless someone is severly injured or dead..

a shame.

it will be interesting if the tox results show that he wasn't over the limit of .08 (esp if he only had a few beers). I've always said that even below .08 your body's physiological reaction time is impaired
driving at 100+ mph, even a delay of a fraction of a section could mean travelling 60 feet....the difference between missing or crashing into a tree.

maybe it is a stunt
for a new movie or somthin
see how they filming ape and phil reaction and then they filiming bam's reaction?
im just sayin tho
how crazy would it be when dunn shows up at his own funeral ?

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

maybe it is a stunt
for a new movie or somthin
see how they filming ape and phil reaction and then they filiming bam's reaction?
im just sayin tho
how crazy would it be when dunn shows up at his own funeral ?

indifferent.gif
 unfunny troll is unfunny. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a shame.

it will be interesting if the tox results show that he wasn't over the limit of .08 (esp if he only had a few beers). I've always said that even below .08 your body's physiological reaction time is impaired
driving at 100+ mph, even a delay of a fraction of a section could mean travelling 60 feet....the difference between missing or crashing into a tree.

He also had 3 shots or mixed drinks. Im sure he'll be over the limit. 

I mean I hate to say it but I'm not surprised. I had hope that maybe it wasn't, but we should know better. Thats how these things happen. RIP

Watching the video of Bam talking about it was tough - you don't expect to lose your best friend at 34.

Shame though, he'd clearly had way too much to drink to be driving at all - never mind at 130mph.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

He was damn funny when he was here...........
laugh.gif

This type of @+%% will be missed.� RIP.

laugh.gif

Jack### wans't that good IMO, I still watched it though.

Viva La Bam was my show, CKY Tapes were also good
pimp.gif

Don Vito
roll.gif
>>>

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by kdawg

westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-picket-ryan-dunn-30196-1308677565-21.jpg

good old Christians

basically...........and things would go from bad to worse if i saw some people picketing at my close friends wedding
30t6p3b.gif
 but they will be judge for their actions one day

sad to see him go but we'd be calling him a killer if he took out an innocent family or something too
130-140 mph and twice the legal limit? forget pity, that's the type of stuff that makes me angry

Back
Top Bottom