RIP Takeoff from the Migos

Man, we got this program called "KInvolved" that allows us to send Text messages to their phones from our CPUs.

This one dude was sleep in class (right after lunch), I texted his mother that he was sleep and HAS been sleeping in class on and off for a few days.

She texted me, "I'm about to come up there. Don't tell him."

She knocked on the door, woke that fool up and he didn't know WHAT to think.

So yea man, it is funny as hell.

1667423793896.gif

That’s wild as hell. :rofl:

I hate to be the “back in my day” guy… but back in my day you’d mess up in class and the teacher would have to call the house phone and leave a voice message on the ANSWERING MACHINE. That didn’t mean a damn thing because all I had to do was get home and delete it before moms got home. :lol:

Y’all f’ed the game up DC :lol:

Last edited:
Man, we got this program called "KInvolved" that allows us to send Text messages to their phones from our CPUs.

This one dude was sleep in class (right after lunch), I texted his mother that he was sleep and HAS been sleeping in class on and off for a few days.

91C0B469-52EA-43EE-9DD1-7A8A08AABD40.gif

1667423793896.gif

I hate to be the “back in my day” guy… but back in my day you’d mess up in class and the teacher would have to call the house phone and leave a voice message. That didn’t mean a damn thing because all I had to do was get home and delete it before moms got home. :lol:

Maaan….Intercepting progress reports in the mail, forging my mother’s signature etc. I should’ve been a scammer for real. It was clearly in me.

What did she do when she got there :nerd: I remember a time when that happened to my homie in elementary school. Moms beat the brakes off that boy in front of the class. Funny then, slightly less funny now :lol:

That signing the progress report got me hemmed up once :lol:

Same. I got caught in like 3rd or 4th grade by moms. My mother was mad as ****, but at the same time….impressed because it was spot on, and pretty good :lol:. I left my book bag out like a dummy, and she went to put lunch in it or something, and saw it 🤦🏾‍♂️. Hell of a learning lesson. Ain’t never going to forget that one :lol:

1667423793896.gif

I hate to be the “back in my day” guy… but back in my day you’d mess up in class and the teacher would have to call the house phone and leave a voice message on the ANSWERING MACHINE. That didn’t mean a damn thing because all I had to do was get home and delete it before moms got home. :lol:

Lol i was way ahead of that. The school didnt even have my actual home phone # on file. Who knows who they kept calling and leaving messages :lol:

Same. I got caught in like 3rd or 4th grade by moms. My mother was mad as ****, but at the same time….impressed because it was spot on, and pretty good :lol:. I left my book bag out like a dummy, and she went to put lunch in it or something, and saw it 🤦🏾‍♂️. Hell of a learning lesson. Ain’t never going to forget that one :lol:
Mayne mine came up to the school (6th grade I think) and raided my locker cause she was suspicious about not getting one. Me being dumb signed it, got the okay from the teacher, and kept it in my locker :smh: Mom dukes and the teacher pulled me out of class and made me find and show it to her. My *** was grass when I got home. Thought I was doing it :smh: :rofl:

1667423793896.gif

I use to doctor me and and my homeboys report cards with the TRIAL version of photoshop. I had a scanner and printer.

I wasn’t doing no hellified stuff though. Bump fool from a 1.9 to a 2.6 GPA. Change a few D’s and F’s to Cs. IF necessary maybe B, or A.

I even photoshopped me and my homeboy physical for football season because his pops couldn’t take him to the doctor. I was WYLING for real.

Looking back, could’ve been expelled.

Yep. Will never forget one kid named Edgar. He hit the teacher with his belt in like 2nd or 3rd grade. Moms came up there and it was a wrap for him. They were moving tables because he was trying to run. Had him in a corner at the end of it. :lol: :smh:

Top 5 *** whoopings I’ve ever seen in my life.

The 90s were a wild time.

Last edited:
1667423793896.gif

Not playing with these little kids man.

Just seeing the change in their behavior when their parents get around is always funny.

I always give them the 😏 and then clown them about it the next day at school.

Bruh that lady was a menace, I think I was too shook to laugh. :rofl:

I remember being glad that it wasn’t happening to me. :rofl:

He transferred schools after that iirc. We would’ve never let him live it down, so that was probably for the best.

Last edited:
Sauce pretty much said that he’s messed up over Take’s passing. Went on to say that he wish they were rolling with him in Houston instead.

He’s insinuating that this wouldn’t have happened if they were with Sauce and his crew rather than rolling with J Prince Jr and the Mobb Ties folks. The screenshot that’s posted above is what they wrote in the comments.

Back
Top Bottom