RIP Takeoff from the Migos

School time starting early was the best thing that happened to me. I found it easy to accomplish if I didn't drink and go to the strip club the night before.

You my boy but I’m disappointed… 69??

69 belongs in the same BREATH as a J Prince?? J Prince Sr or Jr??? WTF

Fool who rocked rainbow hair and clearly was a phony? Nah bruh? I can’t let that rock. Prince and Prince Jr did wayyyyy more for rap than a dude like him.

That dude can’t “son” anyone:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just don’t understand it, but maybe it ain’t meant for me to understand the appeal that cross dresser had…

Sauce Walka the same dude that lied about the robbery situation in LA a few months back?

Y’all quick to call people a “real one” and don’t even know these people. I hate that terminology.

J Prince, Jr could also be a “real one” to some people. People have different relationships and experiences with people. Which is OK.

Again, rap is the SAME culture that from 2018-2020 let 69 be a “thing”. Let that marinate. Hip hop fans are fickle and idiotic. Don’t know ANYTHING about the culture or history.

The same people who have hostility towards J Prince, allowed guys like 69 and Akademiks a voice in hip hop. A dude with rainbow hair, and a tubby slob who looks like he could’ve been a character on a Disney or Nickelodeon show. There are very few upstanding people in the world, let alone the music industry.

People may hate J Prince Jr but his dad laid the foundation so his son could maneuver in the way he does. It’s no different than Marcus Jordan with Jordan Brand, or Bronny and Bryce James. That’s the point.

J Prince may have grown up “privileged” but I bet he’s wayyyyy more street and thorough than a dude like 69… who NYers crowned as the KONY.

Modern rap has allowed so many posers lately that dudes have foggy memories.
I think that’s what he’s highlighting. A verified/certified clown went and talked mad **** and disrespected you. You’re supposed to be a “mob boss” and everybody is supposed to be scared if they don’t fall in line with you. But 69 did the opposite to you and probably called you out and nothing really happened.

But that’s just my theory :lol:

I think that’s what he’s highlighting. A verified/certified clown went and talked mad **** and disrespected you. You’re supposed to be a “mob boss” and everybody is supposed to be scared if they don’t fall in line with you. But 69 did the opposite to you and probably called you out and nothing really happened.

But that’s just my theory :lol:

69 tricked one crew off the streets… you think J Prince dumb enough to fall for the olay?

69 is the POLICE. If J Prince and them did anything to dude, they’d have a case. You just let a fool like 69 run his mouth. He’s the police

Sauce Walka the same dude that lied about the robbery situation in LA a few months back?

Y’all quick to call people a “real one” and don’t even know these people. I hate that terminology.

J Prince, Jr could also be a “real one” to some people. People have different relationships and experiences with people. Which is OK.
the reason I said sauce walks is a real one because he spoke the truth in public that everybody knows but isnt willing to say. He spoke up for what’s right basically. But I agree with you this rap YouTube online stuff doesn’t entertain me. It’s just in real life them dudes been playing with these kinda situations and it finally ended up happening.

Man I wish it started early.

We don't start until 8:45 in DC. It was 9 last year.

I would rather start at 8.
What time do they get out? I used to be on the bus at 6:25 and we were late after 7:20. But I got out at 1:40

Do you guys use Wednesdays as "early days" over there too where the kids get off at 1:15/1:30pm?

We did clubs in the afternoon (WEDS) during that virtual covid year but those fools took it away when we got back.

We need that back for sure.

But the issue is child care, so I get not releasing early.

Back
Top Bottom