RIP Takeoff from the Migos

Quavo said let's go before I hurt somebody to some street cats. To them, you testing them/ disrespecting them.

Quavo ran after all that wolfing. Shooter went for the next high profile target, takeoff. Takeoff died because of Quavo's words and actions :smh:

Quavo said let's go before I hurt somebody to some street cats. To them, you testing them/ disrespecting them.

Quavo ran after all that wolfing. Shooter went for the next high profile target, takeoff. Takeoff died because of Quavo's words and actions :smh:

Ain’t gon put that on Quavo totally cause he tried to go and that remark wasnt enough to justify a headshot to a ***** who had nothing to do with that comment…

but the fact that he even walking round talking like that at no more than what looks like 170 Lbs implies gun play….The young crash dummy took it there first. Some people you ain’t just gonna try to drop your nuts on without something happening.

But then again that’s random as **** for the Cam ***** to do, still. Straight up kill the chillest ***** there? Over that? It’s gotta be more to it.

All this **** is dumb man.

Ain’t gon put that on Quavo totally cause he tried to go and that remark wasnt enough to justify a headshot to a ***** who had nothing to do with that comment…

but the fact that he even walking round talking like that at no more than what looks like 170 Lbs implies gun play….The young crash dummy took it there first. Some people you ain’t just gonna try to drop your nuts on without something happening.

But then again that’s random as **** for the Cam ***** to do, still. Straight up kill the chillest ***** there? Over that? It’s gotta be more to it.

All this **** is dumb man.

Reminds me of the Nipsey situation by calling that young dude a snitch his reaction was to kill nipsey. Makes me think words from a top dog (quavo & nipsey) dropping nuts on someone in your words holds weight especially when you talking to these youngins with frail egos and a gun with something to prove and nothing to live for.

This was a set up just like the Nip murder was a set up. Im starting to notice that alot of people online haven't been involved or around cats that kind of big in the street life. Im a break this down for y'all, if you don't believe what im saying, then just keep believing what the media tells us at face value. But the majority of the people who have been around these types of activities when it comes to hanging around in the streets, you already know what this is.

From viewing the multiple videos, with others that im cool with who've been around this type of element in the past. J Prince Jr and those young Mobbties crash dummies, we'rent going to let Quavo and TakeOff leave that building without getting shot or robbed. I know this 100%, because of how fast and non hesitant those youngsters were holding and showing their guns before Quavo even told his guys lets go/leave.

When the less known homeboy security/body guards are pulling out guns ready to shoot, while not asking questions, its due to already having the premeditated plan set in motion by your leader/boss to do something specific when that times to do so.

Y'all have to ask yourselves, as big as the Migos are, including them checking in with Mobbties, how did everything go sour in the matter of just a day or two, when Quavo and TakeOff have been cool with J Prince Jr and Mobbties way before they came to kick it in Houston Tx a few days ago.

It's deeper than the reason alot of people are saying what caused this to happen. Quavo saying let's go before I end up hurting this ni&&@ while walking away. If saying that would cause some people to murder. Then rapalot and Mobbties would've been over with a long time ago from killing people who've disrespected them, and that have said some threatening things to them in the past.

Quavo and TakeOff were there for jr,s private gambling party. These recent gambling parties held by them, are just friendly extortion parties. Quavo peeped the game after losing a large amount of money, and he wanted to leave after him and prince jr had a exchange of negative words back and forth before the videos that we've seen appear online.

Stopping them to talk about Basketball was the smoke and mirrors play to keep Quavo there to bet more and lose more money to jr and those Mobbties cats.

It came off to me as if, let's bet and gamble on playing one on one in Basketball. Once Quavo said what he said and turned around to leave with his people's, all hell broke loose once they walked away.

I've seen groups who have real life beef with each other, who don't react like this with one another whenever they're in a public place. No matter if Quavo was quiet and never stopped to talk to them at that point, it doesn't matter, because the play was already set in motion to either kill them or rob them before letting them leave from that building.

Just looking at how close the alledged shooter was to j prince sr and jr. We know that he had good common sense to not just start shooting people because of words and disagreements.

This entire situation is ugly, because we all know that this all came from his sons using the rapalot name and muscle to live out their Scarface fantasies out here in the Streets.

This was a set up just like the Nip murder was a set up. Im starting to notice that alot of people online haven't been involved or around cats that kind of big in the street life. Im a break this down for y'all, if you don't believe what im saying, then just keep believing what the media tells us at face value. But the majority of the people who have been around these types of activities when it comes to hanging around in the streets, you already know what this is.

From viewing the multiple videos, with others that im cool with who've been around this type of element in the past. J Prince Jr and those young Mobbties crash dummies, we'rent going to let Quavo and TakeOff leave that building without getting shot or robbed. I know this 100%, because of how fast and non hesitant those youngsters were holding and showing their guns before Quavo even told his guys lets go/leave.

When the less known homeboy security/body guards are pulling out guns ready to shoot, while not asking questions, its due to already having the premeditated plan set in motion by your leader/boss to do something specific when that times to do so.

Y'all have to ask yourselves, as big as the Migos are, including them checking in with Mobbties, how did everything go sour in the matter of just a day or two, when Quavo and TakeOff have been cool with J Prince Jr and Mobbties way before they came to kick it in Houston Tx a few days ago.

It's deeper than the reason alot of people are saying what caused this to happen. Quavo saying let's go before I end up hurting this ni&&@ while walking away. If saying that would cause some people to murder. Then rapalot and Mobbties would've been over with a long time ago from killing people who've disrespected them, and that have said some threatening things to them in the past.

Quavo and TakeOff were there for jr,s private gambling party. These recent gambling parties held by them, are just friendly extortion parties. Quavo peeped the game after losing a large amount of money, and he wanted to leave after him and prince jr had a exchange of negative words back and forth before the videos that we've seen appear online.

Stopping them to talk about Basketball was the smoke and mirrors play to keep Quavo there to bet more and lose more money to jr and those Mobbties cats.

It came off to me as if, let's bet and gamble on playing one on one in Basketball. Once Quavo said what he said and turned around to leave with his people's, all hell broke loose once they walked away.

I've seen groups who have real life beef with each other, who don't react like this with one another whenever they're in a public place. No matter if Quavo was quiet and never stopped to talk to them at that point, it doesn't matter, because the play was already set in motion to either kill them or rob them before letting them leave from that building.

Just looking at how close the alledged shooter was to j prince sr and jr. We know that he had good common sense to not just start shooting people because of words and disagreements.

This entire situation is ugly, because we all know that this all came from his sons using the rapalot name and muscle to live out their Scarface fantasies out here in the Streets.

i see your point makes sense. Has anyone else been to these gambling parties and can relate to what happens at these events?

Seems like the Migos aint peep nothing you put in this post until he lost alot of money and they from the streets and didnt see this coming even though you knew 100% they were going to be robbed but somehow the migos thinks its a safe play to go there. You think its deeper than this shooter's frail ego i dont.

i just see multiple careless mistakes with a bunch of ego's in that room with money and woman around them something was bound to be said and lead to something happening.

I also dont know anything about prince guy you talking about or these mobties people.

im not into the street life no more its whack i always find myself back in these discussions when another one ends up dead.

i see your point makes sense. Has anyone else been to these gambling parties and can relate to what happens at these events?

Seems like the Migos aint peep nothing you put in this post until he lost alot of money and they from the streets and didnt see this coming even though you knew 100% they were going to be robbed but somehow the migos thinks its a safe play to go there. You think its deeper than this shooter's frail ego i dont.

i just see multiple careless mistakes with a bunch of ego's in that room with money and woman around them something was bound to be said and lead to something happening.

I also dont know anything about prince guy you talking about or these mobties people.

im not into the street life no more its whack i always find myself back in these discussions when another one ends up dead.
I agree. People get killed for dice games all of the time, not everything has to have some underlying plot. Sometimes we think that because a person is too famous, too loved, deemed untouchable, it's out of the ordinary that they're murdered. We forget that there's callous individuals everywhere that would drop anyone with no hesitation and little reasoning.

No, he died because the shooter was insecure/hater….

Words don’t give you the right to shoot someone.

Migos from the burbs based on what I've been reading.

Anyone from the hood knows if you play dice on the streets or in the vacinity of a dice game, you playing with your life.

When I watch the video and see how take off got up in those kind of situations a person could see that as someone trying to sneak. Like maybe the scuffle jumped of over there but dude was already watching him and went for him. only they know those real fine details. But u right the way I see :
mob ties with that super gangster energy> quavo bucking them escalated situation> takeoff dead

Migos from the burbs based on what I've been reading.

Anyone from the hood knows if you play dice on the streets or in the vacinity of a dice game, you playing with your life.
false
if you from the hood
you normally play dice with your peoples
you dont pull up on a random corner and start to shoot dice while wearing a chain and a rolie
word to regulator warren g

I remember hearing a jeweler from chicago was robbed and killed a couple months prior at one of his gambling parties.

Idk about all this other speculation around the video but my first impression of the argument was they were tryna keep that dude there losing money. Dudes really be tryna talk their way into your pockets at these dice games.

I remember hearing a jeweler from chicago was robbed and killed a couple months prior at one of his gambling parties.

Idk about all this other speculation around the video but my first impression of the argument was they were tryna keep that dude there losing money. Dudes really be tryna talk their way into your pockets at these dice games.
That was duke the jeweler. Also after a dice game after he won.

Wasnt he the same guy that went on the internet and said he shot a guy who tried to rob him... only for that story to not be true?

Or am i thinking of someone else?
Nah that’s him. I meant for being an entertainer from the same city with a following to lose and speaking on something other rappers and entertainment people in the city been wanting to say but didn’t because of their careers.

Back
Top Bottom