RIP Takeoff from the Migos

I want people to realize nobody cares when you (not just you) tell us this ,especially in a thread like this. It literally adds nothing to the conversation.
I would like you to realize I don't give a flying **** what you think about posts in a thread.
If you think I was trying shade Migos or Takeoff I wasn't, it was to highlight how out of the loop I am. Also reiterated RIP. You can block and move on.

I don't know a single name that's being discussed in here apart from Quavo. Can't name a single song from Migos, know them more from that Joe Budden clip.
I'm that washed. RIP though 28 is way too soon.
Lol….you tried

Things are getting wacky.

LqX9djR.jpg

Last edited:
It’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen :rofl::rofl:

Like dude posted a bounty poster straight weirdo **** :lol::lol::lol:

Pulled it from somewhere else and was tryna redirect the thread back to its original topic…

In 2022 the so called “streets” can post a dude’s whole biography over the internet

Considering how he got in this situation and how he carrying it afterwards with the social media behavior knowing people think it’s him he ain’t exactly trip and fall into this predicament :lol:

*If* that story is true he made a crash dummy move that had no purpose and Lowkey brings a lot of unnecessary eyes and attention to Rap A Lot/Mob Ties especially if they do him. Not surprising it’s a lot of people (probably in that organization) who volunteering his info screenshotting his private posts and ****.

Last edited:
Pulled it from somewhere else and was tryna redirect the thread back to its original topic…

Considering how he got in this situation and how he carrying it afterwards with the social media behavior knowing people think it’s him he ain’t exactly trip and fall into this predicament :lol:

*If* that story is true he made a crash dummy move that had no purpose and Lowkey brings a lot of unnecessary eyes and attention to Rap A Lot/Mob Ties especially if they do him. Not surprising it’s a lot of people (probably in that organization) who volunteering his info screenshotting his private posts and ****.

I wasn’t accusing you or blaming you. I’m talking about whoever put it up on IG. Not you my brother.

It’s just the weirdest thing to me. The “streets” is extinct

• I remember when every rapper switched up to the migo flow.
  • Seeing the biggest booties jiggle in the strip clubs to every migo joint.
  • Zaytoven beats
  • DAB!
RIP TAKEOFF

I wasn’t accusing you or blaming you. I’m talking about whoever put it up on IG. Not you my brother.

It’s just the weirdest thing to me. The “streets” is extinct
Police is the streets too
I wouldn’t doubt you have some of them leaking info out just so someone hops on it and creates a reason to pull someone else in

You my boy but I’m disappointed… 69??

69 belongs in the same BREATH as a J Prince?? J Prince Sr or Jr??? WTF

Fool who rocked rainbow hair and clearly was a phony? Nah bruh? I can’t let that rock. Prince and Prince Jr did wayyyyy more for rap than a dude like him.

That dude can’t “son” anyone:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just don’t understand it, but maybe it ain’t meant for me to understand the appeal that cross dresser had…

Sauce Walka the same dude that lied about the robbery situation in LA a few months back?

Y’all quick to call people a “real one” and don’t even know these people. I hate that terminology.

J Prince, Jr could also be a “real one” to some people. People have different relationships and experiences with people. Which is OK.

Again, rap is the SAME culture that from 2018-2020 let 69 be a “thing”. Let that marinate. Hip hop fans are fickle and idiotic. Don’t know ANYTHING about the culture or history.

The same people who have hostility towards J Prince, allowed guys like 69 and Akademiks a voice in hip hop. A dude with rainbow hair, and a tubby slob who looks like he could’ve been a character on a Disney or Nickelodeon show. There are very few upstanding people in the world, let alone the music industry.

People may hate J Prince Jr but his dad laid the foundation so his son could maneuver in the way he does. It’s no different than Marcus Jordan with Jordan Brand, or Bronny and Bryce James. That’s the point.

J Prince may have grown up “privileged” but I bet he’s wayyyyy more street and thorough than a dude like 69… who NYers crowned as the KONY.

Modern rap has allowed so many posers lately that dudes have foggy memories.
A couple of things ...

You're right, not sure how people let posers rock .... but this started way before 69 and ****. Like look how many fans Officer Ross has. A dude that got all his materials from inmates he was guarding????

In addition, the genre has glorified all this killing BS. Maybe I was listening to a very miniscule amount of Rap/HipHop .... but it wasnt about killing and blasting people .. it was about struggles at times to very chill vibing music.

People say that music doesn't influence but I don't buy it ... this soft dudes that are straps and blasting people don't listen to uplifting positive vibe rap ... they listen to all the violence shoot, stick up, etc music.

IDK man ... I think I went sideways with my initial thought.

A couple of things ...

You're right, not sure how people let posers rock .... but this started way before 69 and ****. Like look how many fans Officer Ross has. A dude that got all his materials from inmates he was guarding????

In addition, the genre has glorified all this killing BS. Maybe I was listening to a very miniscule amount of Rap/HipHop .... but it wasnt about killing and blasting people .. it was about struggles at times to very chill vibing music.

People say that music doesn't influence but I don't buy it ... this soft dudes that are straps and blasting people don't listen to uplifting positive vibe rap ... they listen to all the violence shoot, stick up, etc music.

IDK man ... I think I went sideways with my initial thought.

Rick Ross and 69 don’t ever belong in the same sentence… Ross actually grew up in it and around it. And he’s a FARRRRRRRR superior artists.

Don’t ever compare 69 to Rick Ross :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Yall be tripping. I ain’t friends with anyone who willingly plays that 69 garbage. Dude sucks in all phases

Rick Ross and 69 don’t ever belong in the same sentence… Ross actually grew up in it and around it. And he’s a FARRRRRRRR superior artists.

Yall be tripping. I ain’t friends with anyone who willingly plays that 69 garbage. Dude sucks in all phases

I appreciate the level breakdown.

It reminds me of the level breakdown I had in 02-03 HS basketball.

I got destroyed by my future highschools star player in elementary.

I then witnessed my highschools star player get destroyed by Trevor Ariza.

I then witnessed Trevor Ariza get destroyed even WORSE by Lebron.

Levels.

Rick Ross a CO bro .. he's a made believe character bro. It doesn't get faker than law enforcement rapping about pushing weight.

**** 60 and **** Ross ...

You said people allowed fakeness but want to justify one because you like his music. Look in the mirror bro.

Why was 50 cent the first one to say something about his CO **** after years of moving around Miami with no issues to our knowledge? :lol:

Curtis is a genius troll.

Back
Top Bottom