RIP to MY SON

damn this story brought tears god bless you and may your son rejoice in heaven.

Damn dude... i'm sad as %%#% after reading this. I can't imagine how you feel.

My condolences to you and your girl

Originally Posted by JD214

RIP
tired.gif

My wife and I lost a baby last May ('10). The baby was 9 weeks, so I cant relate totally to the 6 mos thing but I can tell you that it DEVESTATED me. One week we see a little heartbeat and the next, nothing. We took a few days off from work. She took a couple more than me. The hardest thing for us was after we started to get back to normal life a few weeks out, there would be someone that didnt know we had mis-carried and ask how the baby was. That was hard because we had to keep reliving it.

My advice is take your time, cry, hold your girl, do whatever you have to do, just take your time. What helped me was going on message boards for miscarriage (just google it there are hundreds), it helped me to see that there are thousands of people that are going through what you are going through. It helped me see that we were not alone.

I am literally crying why I am typing this so I am going to bring it full circle to show you there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My wife and I are expecting our baby (Baby 2.0 we call him) July 30. So hang in there, it is unbelieveably hard now, but you will get thru it.

I will say a prayer for you, your girl, your family and for your baby boy.

God Bless.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn sorry to hear that my dude
frown.gif
...Tmr is actually my 1st son's baby shower, sorry you couldn't experience that....[/color]

Damn, I don't know what to say. I know if I were in your situation, I would have a mental breakdown
tired.gif
 Stay strong my friend

I don't know if I could have seen the baby afterwards like you did. Def stay strong because you are already mentally tough enough to handle that..

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish healing on you and your girl through this tough time ...

Damn OP, he was too good for this effed up world we live in, dont beat yourself over the head, dont feel guilt, everything happens for a reason, believe that and live by it...I lost my father at less than 2 years of age, ironically enough today i feel that was the day that granted me the better life i have today, turned my mother into a superwoman and gave me the opportunity to grow up here in the states with much a much better chance at some sort of success....I know it may seem hard to think of the positive, but you did say you were not ready for a kid, no money, not even your own place...maybe this experience has made your bond with your girl that much stronger, maybe now you see her in a different light and hold that much more respect for her...trust that out of this negative turn of events there is a handful of positive things....be each others support and you will be blessed again once the two of you are ready, i cant say ive been through it, ive been with my girl for 10 years, about to get married and have no children, im really hoping we wont have to visit a fertility clinic.

good luck OP....everything will be just right.

man rip i have a daughter thats the worst thing/thougth any person should ever have to go thru im sorry from my heart

as someone who has a son all my condolences go out to you.

you gon be a good father though one day whenever you have another kid, so try and think about that and when that happens be the best father you can be.

RIP. Dude my heart goes out to you and your fam. That must of been the worse month(s) of you and your girls life. You and your fam will be in my prayers.

RIP to your son. he just skipped the hard part and went straight to heaven.

Sorry about your loss, it sounds like the right decision was made.  Your boy might of experienced many health issues in the future.  He's gone straight to heaven so have no worries for him.  My condolences to you and your family, take care
Rest in Peace

My condolences go out to you and your family. I don't even want to imagine going through something like this.
frown.gif

man I dont even know what to say. Damn shame yo had to see him after the whole process. I couldn't handle it

Back
Top Bottom