RIP to MY SON

Originally Posted by stepheezy

aw damn i got teary eyed =(

sorry for your loss !
Stay strong my dude... your lil man is in a better place and will always with you and your fam 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

RIP
frown.gif

prayers go out to you and your fam

Im sorry... Like I said I just wanted to share the experience.
Its really depressing even more to think about my girl. If I feel THIS way, IMAGINE her!!!
I just came back home from taking her to dinner to take her mind off of it for a little bit.

I mean I was planning that baby shower getting my list together, had a lotta people on my block that I invited, my girl told me not to tell anyone yet.
It hurt me a little while ago my mans from the next building saying whats up Daddy! My heart just cracked. then I HAD to tell him what happened. and then to see little boys walk around lookin fly the way I woulda made sure my little mans woulda been....
embarassed.gif

Well like some of you, and many others have said, God made it this way for a reason. Maybe telling me
"hey I am saving you this time but next time use protection if you're not ready for consequences" or something else.
The AMOUNT  of thoughts that run through my head are ridiculous on why this happened.

One song I heard earlier was  "Stay" by Fabolous and its a song about making sure he was there for his son.
Before this nightmare, this song was my anthem, kind of vowing to stay with my son and never turning my back on him.
I heard the song tonight and had to switch the track because I know it would be hard to take.

Yeah im a softie when it comes to this situation I don't care... Im pretty sure you guys have heard this before, don't EVER feel exempt from anything and feel that certain things won't or can't happen to you.
Thanks for the kind words to those who responded.

Now on to planning the funeral service.

Wow, and it's sad that there's dudes on here and in the world willin to throw somethin as precious as life away. Sorry for ur loss man. The Lord has somethin much bigger planned for u, just have faith

rip, nothing but prayers and support for you, and your girl. you are a father no matter what dont forget that.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Yeah im a softie when it comes to this situation I don't care...

Everyone would be, man. No need to even think about being ashamed. Like other have said, I'm sorry for the loss. I really hope you and your girl can recover from this and live a normal life again.

Im reading and all of a sudden a tear drops..damn..i'm sorry, my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your girl.
tired.gif

rip bro. sorry for your lost.
life is funny, just "laugh" with it and try and keep your head up.

Nothing else to do but try again if a child is what you want, just make sure your lady is taking care of herself, and get that pre natal healthcare on top notch status no matter what the cost.

You and your girl will be fine, just have faith and prayer.

My-T.

Damn. That must be a devasting experience. RIP to your son...just by reading your story make me having tears.......
Be strong and stay with the mother of your baby to console her too.

Back
Top Bottom