Rise and fall (and maybe rise again?) of Subway restaurants.

I switched to Jersey Mike's recently. Granted they are pricey, but at least I'm getting some freshly sliced meats and cheeses. Togos is a better choice as well. Only had Subway twice in the past couple of years. Which was only out of convenience. They run themselves out of business. I have 3 locations within a 4-5 miles radius by my work. 2 of them are on the same street, separated by only 2 miles.

i eat there about once a month cause it’s right by my job but i have never finished a subway sandwich and said to myself damn, that was a tasty sandwich.

Quiznos au jus sub and meatball subs were fire. Matter fact most of them were. They had a real boom at one point then just disappeared. Schlotzkys used to hit too.

Subway took the tried and untrue road of maximizing short term profits ($5 footlong) and paid the price. Jerod being a pedo and Chipotle blowing up certainly didn't help.

One day I was at Subway I saw this older lady ordering.... she was THICC

so I copied what she did....

She had them put literally every Veggie inside the 6 Inch Sub sandwich... it changed my whole perspective on the possibilities that Subway can bring about

Back
Top Bottom