Rise and fall (and maybe rise again?) of Subway restaurants.

... Excuse me what?

Seafood?

Subway?

BishopBullwinkle.gif
Yeah mane... Its a sub that comes with crab meat.
sub.jpg

Subway is doing good business in my area because they have no competition. I live in a small town & our only eating spots are Churchs Chicken, Subway & Bumpers. We would have to drive 22 minutes to the nearest city just to get anything else.
Yeah mane... Its a sub that comes with crab meat.
sub.jpg

Ill spare you since you live in Smallville.

jersey mikes is same level as subway to me ya trippin and dudes turning there noses up at subway but eating Quiznos 🤢🤢
All fast food chain subs are mid but tolerable, Subway is beneath that. Other places atleast try to give you decent bread and onions that don't announce you two blocks away.

roasted chicken.jpg

"could you microwave the chicken before you toast it"
NEVER eat at a subway that doesn't have the frozen meats sitting on top of boiling water to thaw.

there are about 2 arbys on the whole island that i live on. passed by one at the mall a month ago and went in. i was surprised it was kinda crowded. the menu looked pretty good but i already know that stuff like that expensive brisket sandwich was gonna disappoint me so i got a beef and cheese. the arby’s sauce was junk but that horsey sauce was pretty ok. i ate about 3/4 and by that point, i was over it and threw the rest away. i guess i messed up by not ordering the curly fries cause almost everyone in there had some of them on their table.

let's not get carried away now... :lol:

Arby's is roy rogers level.
ey, roy rogers > arbys.
but arby's has curly fries and mozzarella sticks (the only things i'll eat off the menu).

the other day I passed by one and wondered how they're able to employee ppl. not trying to be funny.

Back
Top Bottom