robbers nabs over 100 copies of call of duty: black ops.:lol

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
Black Ops for Black Ops.

roll.gif

smart criminals, black ops will sell itself. too bad I already paid for mine or I'd try to get a copy for cheap.

smart criminals, black ops will sell itself. too bad I already paid for mine or I'd try to get a copy for cheap.

about 15 minutes away from me..i'm bout to check craigslist

about 15 minutes away from me..i'm bout to check craigslist

Our so-called leaders... prostituted us to the West. Destroyed our culture... our economies... our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil... My blood... on THEIR hands... THEY are the invaders.

Our so-called leaders... prostituted us to the West. Destroyed our culture... our economies... our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil... My blood... on THEIR hands... THEY are the invaders.

nothing new...dudes that work at the amazon warehouse here have been popping them off for the past week

nothing new...dudes that work at the amazon warehouse here have been popping them off for the past week

Originally Posted by georgehimself

r u ok

Originally Posted by georgehimself

r u ok

Back
Top Bottom