robbers nabs over 100 copies of call of duty: black ops.:lol

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

30t6p3b.gif
Black Ops for Black Ops.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Our so-called leaders... prostituted us to the West. Destroyed our culture... our economies... our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil... My blood... on THEIR hands... THEY are the invaders.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QUE?

Our so-called leaders... prostituted us to the West. Destroyed our culture... our economies... our honor. Our blood has been spilled on our soil... My blood... on THEIR hands... THEY are the invaders.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QUE?

pimp.gif

4>>>all

pimp.gif

4>>>all

Originally Posted by AlexF

lol just 10 mins away.. where they at? ill buy one
This is about 5 mins from my house.

They jacked them from The Festival Gamestop.  Apparently its the second time that game stop has been robbed in a month.  They think the same guys did it both times.

Bel Air used to be so nice....now its just super over populated.

Originally Posted by AlexF

lol just 10 mins away.. where they at? ill buy one
This is about 5 mins from my house.

They jacked them from The Festival Gamestop.  Apparently its the second time that game stop has been robbed in a month.  They think the same guys did it both times.

Bel Air used to be so nice....now its just super over populated.

Back
Top Bottom