Roberto Alomar has AIDS vol. wow ..........

Originally Posted by JPZx

eek.gif

Explains his play on the Mets.

i dont believe her.. exposing the kids to aids?? unless its through some sexual act which in and of itself is disgusting and illegal, what could possiblyhappen with her kids and him?

-----
A few months later, the couple moved to Cleveland, where Alomar supposedly tested positive. Dall claims that after she learned Alomar had AIDS, she testednegative and no longer had unprotected sex with him.
--------

you dont have aids, whats the 15 mill for? this is as frivilious and demeaning to his character as ever. I would sue her right back. If his dad doesnt know hehas a life threatening condition, why should we believe this female?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

he don't look like someone w/ full blown aids

Que?

{Drunken Idiot} I mean, she looks clean {Drunken Idiot}

And for all of you saying, you cant get AIDS from someone spitting in your face, I could give two *%*!# what science has proven, I want no disease ridden douche spitting anywhere near me. Its foul, plain and simple.

exactly.

laugh.gif
i don't want ANYONE spitting in my face, personally... i don't care if they're clean or not. Not sure why you two need to make the distinction
roll.gif

laugh.gif
word, dudes act like they welcome getting spit in the face by people without aids.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Que?

And for all of you saying, you cant get AIDS from someone spitting in your face, I could give two *%*!# what science has proven, I want no disease ridden douche spitting anywhere near me. Its foul, plain and simple.

exactly.

laugh.gif
i don't want ANYONE spitting in my face, personally... i don't care if they're clean or not. Not sure why you two need to make the distinction
roll.gif

laugh.gif
word, dudes act like they welcome getting spit in the face by people without aids.

actually no, u not reading to well right now. I said ewww and he had spit in that umpire face, to which these fools reply "u cant get aids likethat"

wordddddddddddddd!
so if a %+!@% hauck a loogey in ya face, the first thing on ur mind is, well at least I cant get aids from this.
laugh.gif

and just ur luck, scientists come out and say, "well, we were wrong, new evidence suggests, u can get aids from catchin a Loogey in the eyes, nose andmouth." then what ...

so if a %+!@% hauck a loogey in ya face, the first thing on ur mind is, well at least I cant get aids from this.
laugh.gif

and just ur luck, scientists come out and say, "well, we were wrong, new evidence suggests, u can get aids from catchin a Loogey in the eyes, nose and mouth." then what ...
roll.gif
come on son you're killing me over here.

At least I can't get AIDS from this...
laugh.gif

When you said that it reminded me of the South Park episode when Cartman got HIV and he kept saying "I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive" orsome #+%+ like that.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i dont believe her.. exposing the kids to aids?? unless its through some sexual act which in and of itself is disgusting and illegal, what could possibly happen with her kids and him?

-----
A few months later, the couple moved to Cleveland, where Alomar supposedly tested positive. Dall claims that after she learned Alomar had AIDS, she tested negative and no longer had unprotected sex with him.
--------

you dont have aids, whats the 15 mill for? this is as frivilious and demeaning to his character as ever. I would sue her right back. If his dad doesnt know he has a life threatening condition, why should we believe this female?
Pretty much summarizes my thoughts. Her allegations are laughable. If I was this dude I would be like
indifferent.gif
, then proceed to Chris Breezy this chick.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Que?

exactly.

Gross.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom