RoboCop (Movie Thread) FEB 7, 2014 - Trailer pg 5

Wasn't aronofsky attached to this?

Word he was. This was supposed to come out this year but got pushed back and re-casted. The cast does look promising. Also I don't think most of you realize that the OG Robocop was sort of a satire of the current time.

PG-13 meh.

Give him a Tumbler type vehicle and give him agility close to the Terminator and I may be game.

Sam Jackson :pimp:

He's in everything :lol:

Judging by the poster RFX put up, looks like robocop will have a detroit tigers color scheme.

Last edited:
I was watching the trailer of the og and kept thinking of how Robo's voice sounded like Obama :lol:. Make an Obamacop movie.

The pg-13 rating sucks.

Only a matter of time before BTTF is remade.
I feel like that would be the one movie that people would get into a rage about since it's one of the most loved movies of all time. I don't even mind remakes but they need to put effort into actually making them good.

Word he was. This was supposed to come out this year but got pushed back and re-casted. The cast does look promising. Also I don't think most of you realize that the OG Robocop was sort of a satire of the current time.

Of course it ******g was. One of the reasons why it's one of my fav films. RoboJesus :pimp:

one of my FAVORITE movies growing up...will see it on the strength of that

New suit is mehhhh at best

I watched 2 before 1 because I was too young for 1.  I remember sitting there watching 2 and the commercials they had were 
roll.gif
.  That car alarm that shocks and kills the thief, that sunblock that causes skin cancer, the news reports of ED-209.

Robo2 was my favorite movie for a while

Why isn't he wearing gloves on his right hand?

Maybe to make him more human? His face is still human so this new adaptation might have more parts of him being human (flesh & bone).

I'm also hearing that he will go through different variations of the armor through the film. I guess they are biting a bit off of IronMan to capitalize on it's popularity?

Hope the PG13 rating doesnt ruin it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom