Robots Evolving

A22F4D07-97BE-4F36-92C2-D97C13BD82D4.gif

You don't think they won't be able to reprogram themselves

Small-scale EMPs will keep smarter robots/AI in check in the future. Also, you can implement innumerous protocols that'll "kill-switch" a robot. There are undetectable micro/nanochips that will only become traceable when active, in other words, a stealth "kill-switch".

This will work. A button to dissasemble it will not :lol:

ROBOT LAWS BY ISSAC ASIMOV

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm

A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws

A robot may not harm humanity, or, by inaction, allow humanity to come to harm.
Humans always tryna control ****. Watch, they bout to gang gang on humans.
Probably won’t be alive when it goes down.

Humans always tryna control ****. Watch, they bout to gang gang on humans.
Probably won’t be alive when it goes down.

You'll probably be around. Gonna be like smartphones. One year you got the G1. 3 years later, smartphones everywhere.

Meh. It's on a preprogramed/predetermined course. Move any of the obstacles or add a slight variation and it would fail

You'll probably be around. Gonna be like smartphones. One year you got the G1. 3 years later, smartphones everywhere.
Highly doubt it. But my kids and their kids will probably encounter it. I’m more interested on feelings and development of AI. Word to Wall E.

I'd love to be there in person when someone asks their robo-maid for a sandwich and get hit with a ”**** you, *******"

terminator_endoskeleton_finger_by_jkno4u.jpg

This will work. A button to dissasemble it will not :lol:

When AI really takes off, the biggest threat will be AI transmitting and manipulating data in our networks. With that, they can control literally everything including altering information we get, our financial system, etc.

AI turned evil will wash us.

That's really cool and all, but, seriously...what do we need this for? How is this technology going to advance society?

Back
Top Bottom