Robots Evolving

This is ridiculous, especially considering I saw a story a year or so ago on 60 minutes by these same robots and the improvements-even since then, are vast. Can't imagine what these things will be able to do in 5 years.
Look up ChatGPT. Modern AI chat that is actually really smart.

They install that + cutting edge voice tech and these robots are actually starting to look better than humans. Like a real rough cut of them being smarter in some ways, more physically able in some ways, and being able to change their voice to suit any occasion. They could put all of that together right now. Throw in image recognition through installed cameras. All the pieces are coming together.

This is ridiculous, especially considering I saw a story a year or so ago on 60 minutes by these same robots and the improvements-even since then, are vast. Can't imagine what these things will be able to do in 5 years.
Historically, mankind has only regulated new technologies AFTER we saw the damages they could do. I have very little hope for us when it comes to living with these things (and we will) because the people who are supposed to regulate the design, development, and production of such machines can barely figure their emails out and still speak fondly of the rotary phone.

1672185255957.jpeg

Think about cell phones 10 years & the capabilities we have today...... Imagine what's going to happen with these.

We are literally in a time where robots are on the verge of becoming a real thing & everyone chugging along like it's nothing

Phillip K **** is rolling in his grave :lol:

Back
Top Bottom