Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

idu13r.jpg

is this real?

I don't give a damn about watching Lauryn Hill but Nas +Az, Ghost+Rae, Mobb Deep, and GZA doing classic 90 joints = Im there.

I hope they do Eye for an Eye.

Badu, Blackstar, Souls of Mischief, Black Moon are bonuses.

Spitta, Krit, Gibbs, and Random Axe are some present day artists too. The only artists I'd really like to see are OutKast and Goodie Mob

I don't give a damn about watching Lauryn Hill but Nas +Az, Ghost+Rae, Mobb Deep, and GZA doing classic 90 joints = Im there.

I hope they do Eye for an Eye.

Badu, Blackstar, Souls of Mischief, Black Moon are bonuses.

Spitta, Krit, Gibbs, and Random Axe are some present day artists too. The only artists I'd really like to see are OutKast and Goodie Mob

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Exactly.
pimp.gif
Lauryn Hill main event? Just means I get to miss traffic.
laugh.gif
Also excited to get to see Freddie Gibbs and Evidence for the first time. I saw Blu & Exile in SF and Blu was horrible, hopefully he isn't as high this time.
laugh.gif
Also happy to see Immortal back, even though most don't like him here.
laugh.gif

And man if Nas and AZ drop Life's a $!#%* 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Exactly.
pimp.gif
Lauryn Hill main event? Just means I get to miss traffic.
laugh.gif
Also excited to get to see Freddie Gibbs and Evidence for the first time. I saw Blu & Exile in SF and Blu was horrible, hopefully he isn't as high this time.
laugh.gif
Also happy to see Immortal back, even though most don't like him here.
laugh.gif

And man if Nas and AZ drop Life's a $!#%* 
eek.gif

Me and the Ms. will be going.

Rae/Ghost live will be amazing and I'm sure Meth and or Red will be coming through for a few joints as well. Nas is absolutely horrible live but if he can get Pete Rock or Alchemist to DJ his set it won't be as bad.

It's gonna be a helluva show. I wasn't too pressed for last years but this year I definitely wanna go.

Rae/Ghost live will be amazing and I'm sure Meth and or Red will be coming through for a few joints as well. Nas is absolutely horrible live but if he can get Pete Rock or Alchemist to DJ his set it won't be as bad.

It's gonna be a helluva show. I wasn't too pressed for last years but this year I definitely wanna go.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Mac Milller? Childish Gambino? Really?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
@ Black Moon doing all of Enta Da Stage though. And of course, Illmatic. Now that would be something worth paying for.

Gambino is a great artist and rapper....
indifferent.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Mac Milller? Childish Gambino? Really?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
@ Black Moon doing all of Enta Da Stage though. And of course, Illmatic. Now that would be something worth paying for.

Gambino is a great artist and rapper....
indifferent.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Back
Top Bottom