Rockets @ Lakers 4/3 on ESPN

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by bright nikes

comon CP i made a thread already
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Man, I swear, I looked thru like 5 pages, used the search feature on both teams, I swear.
laugh.gif

I'm like, "how the hell this game not have a thread when it's on local (ska) tv?" My bad, I fail a lot.
roll.gif

I call next.

I think the last time we won a game was your thread, so by all means, it's yours.

You do know we play the Clippers next right? Not sure if your reverse swag is gonna work right there, you may want to wait a couple games or so.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
01f355d14f3b6f77e25722526ad99bf60cfd35d_t.gif

I like the Lakers. I just don't like some of the fans. All teams have those fans though, so don't feel bad.

They will win out and the Cavs will lose at least two games out of their tough remaining schedule which will give us home court.

I like the Lakers. I just don't like some of the fans. All teams have those fans though, so don't feel bad.
What I do?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I hope LA wins this...
grin.gif

don't want the spurs to face LA in the second round...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I hope LA wins this...
grin.gif

don't want the spurs to face LA in the second round...
nerd.gif

Disagree, rather play them after 1 grueling series, instead of two. Where in all likeliness they will be rested and ready for the WCF.

However, if you are banking on that they might lose in the second round, that is a different story.

What I do?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nah, it wasn't you. there was a certain person that reaLLy annoyed me, but he's not around anymore LuckiLy.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cali got clipped for some disparaging remarks towards alternative lifestyles I believe. I think that was his last L.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What I do?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
You love Greg Oden.

And being somewhat serious, I don't like the cockiness and the fact that it's always the refs or somethingdirty from the other team. But then again, that's from a few select posters so it wouldn't be fair for me to group everyone together.

2 behind the cavs, looks like they lost against the magic already.

lets go lakers!!!!

Back
Top Bottom