Ron Artest Agrees To Terms With The Lakers vol: It's a done deal (Full MLE $32 mill for 5 year)

I don't know what's getting bigger hype, this thread,

or.

http://niketalk.com/topic/42337?page=1

laugh.gif

HALLLEJUAH!!!!!!

talkin bout them boys aint tuff... Mitch went out n brought in another ringer... perfecttttt fittt

chea chea chea... 1/3 of the way to this 3 peat

if he signs, this is un*#^$ real.
smh.gif
Life is just(#&*$ unfair.

all NBA executives might as well consilidate an all-star team so they can beat the Lakers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

eek.gif
I wanted Artest in Cleveland
mad.gif

I thought after the houston vs la series last year, Artest and Kobe didnt like each other because of that little scufle? When kobe elbowed Artest in the throat??

Clearly he didn't elbow him in the throat. Chest level my dude

Originally Posted by xblker47

eek.gif
I wanted Artest in Cleveland
mad.gif

I thought after the houston vs la series last year, Artest and Kobe didnt like each other because of that little scufle? When kobe elbowed Artest in the throat??
They are actually really good friends. I know that fans of other teams don't want to hear it but truth is truth. Plus Odom and Artest areeven tighter.

This is a no-brainer. Who in their right mind would pick the mistake by the lake over Los Angeles CA? The Lakers are defending champs and are about to win tomore and the Cavs are one year away from being a team without Lebron. Artest to LA > Shaq to Cleveland.

thank you god! thank you mitch. kobe obviously had some say in this. finally it happened!!!

haha rj making a diff for the spurs??? don't think so in comparison to this.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just WOW.

Might as well skip the Season and start right with the Playoffs.

im sure this interview of Artest interviewing Kobe was posted somewhere in these 16 pages, im not checking all 16 pages.

ariza is a better fit so this is a downgrade. artest may be a better individual player, but he jacks up ridiculous shots, go out of the offense, dribbles way too much, and his defense was terrible in the playoffs for houston indivudally v. roy and kobe.

Phil will fix that in a hurry.

LOL.

I can already see Kobe not being happy as Artest is gonna take away amount of field goals from Kob...

I am thrilled with the projected lineup of Fish, Kobe, Artest, Pau, and Bynum with Odom, Farmar, Brown, coming off the bench. Repeat?

I feel like crying right now
pimp.gif

If they can keep Odom (which is probable) they can win in absolutely any way imaginable on any night
eek.gif

wooooooooooow, just woke up to the greatest news ever
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

#!#% my "ariza leaving" thread, we got artest now lmaoooooooooooooo

*Dead*

i know the haters are mad

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60289/20090702/bucher_reports_artest_to_cleveland_instead
[h1]Bucher Reports: Artest to ClevelandInstead
[/h1]

Jul 02, 2009 9:55 PM EST
Artest_Ron_hou.jpg

David Baumanm, Ron Artest's agent, told Ric Bucher that Artesthas pulled a fast one on the Lakers, and Artest is going to join LeBron James and the Cavaliers.
"Artest had a change of heart" Baumanm said to Bucher. "Apparently, Kobe (Bryant) didn't want Artest there."

Artest said he met with Lakers owner Dr. Jerry Buss Thursday and previously had spoken with Lakers coach Phil Jackson. It was a supposed done deal untilBryant heard of the news, and wanted Mitch to get Trevor Ariza back.

The parameters of the deal still need to be agreed upon, however.

Artest later tweeted, "I gonna try and help them repeat, but that's now how they wanted to get down! Sup Ohiooooo!"

The Cleveland Plain dealer confirms Bucher's report via Artest's agent.

Via Plain Dealer

I'm trying too hard, part two.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom