Ron Paul Thread. "Farewell Address" Pt.1 Vid and text.

I don't know much about politics, but I just read that 11 point plan:

I will not be voting for Ron Paul
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

3. Dr. Paul believes in a strong national defense? That means more of the same trillions of dollars in military spending.

Where has he said that he would maintain military spending or increase it?

Forgot about this.  Rashi, you know "I believe in a strong national defense" is code for increased military spending no matter what. 

3. Dr. Paul believes in a strong national defense? That means more of the same trillions of dollars in military spending.

Forgot about this.  Rashi, you know "I believe in a strong national defense" is code for increased military spending no matter what. 

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif
have fun dealing with hyperflationary stagflation

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif
have fun dealing with hyperflationary stagflation

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Ron Paul's 11 point plan looks like it will ether this country
30t6p3b.gif
. No @*++#*% way I'm voting for this dude, no @*++#*% way 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"ether this country"

can't stop laughing 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"ether this country"

can't stop laughing 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Where in his record would you find information to support this?

Wait require the head of every household to own a gun???? SOUNDS LIKE A MANDATE TO ME..... I thought we hated mandates, and government telling us how to live our lives..

They love "their" kind of government... But at the same time rail about how terrible government is.....  I always laugh when these politicians tell me about how awful government is and how they should not make decision and should not be "activist" and should not involve themselves in our lives but do so anyway.....

Wait require the head of every household to own a gun???? SOUNDS LIKE A MANDATE TO ME..... I thought we hated mandates, and government telling us how to live our lives..

They love "their" kind of government... But at the same time rail about how terrible government is.....  I always laugh when these politicians tell me about how awful government is and how they should not make decision and should not be "activist" and should not involve themselves in our lives but do so anyway.....

That he doesn't say that he will cut military spending.  He's the typical Repub that wants to cut everything except for military spending. 

More money for bombs while people can't afford healthcare or education. 

Man, you're just as nutty as Ron Paul.

That he doesn't say that he will cut military spending.  He's the typical Repub that wants to cut everything except for military spending. 

More money for bombs while people can't afford healthcare or education. 

Man, you're just as nutty as Ron Paul.

30t6p3b.gif
You don't have to worry about that - Obama already did it.

Ron Paul is the only honest politician.

30t6p3b.gif
You don't have to worry about that - Obama already did it.

Ron Paul is the only honest politician.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That comment from Cornel West doesn't really surprise me, in part due to him Dr. West aligning himself with Tavis Smiley and Co. who has been saying negatives things about President Obama since Day 1.............literally sine he took office on Day 1.  To that I say, if Dr. West and the rest of them think a Republican by chance is going to do better by them and for them (ha ha) I say go jump ship to the other side then.

What were these things said since Day 1? Just curious. I do know he was critical of him winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Once Obama got the Democratic Party nomination Tavis Smiley was asking questions on the radio why Obama didn't have a "black agenda" or didn't seem to be talking about black issues. Tavis later on then asked why wasn't the black community addressed or talked about during Obama's inaugration speech and things of the sort.  That right there let me know that Tavis was going to have a vendetta against Obama during his tenure in office and unless Obama was talking about things more or less geared towards the black community then Tavis was going to have an issue with him. 

People like Tavis and the sort seem to forget that Obama was elected to be President of the United States and not President of the NAACP or President of the Black Community.  WE don't need to be tearing Obama down as Republicans and others are going to be doing that enough already.  I'm all for President Obama being held acountable for things, but as far as Tavis Smiley is concerned...........the hell with him, same goes for Maxine Waters as of lately as well.   

Originally Posted by Deuce King

That comment from Cornel West doesn't really surprise me, in part due to him Dr. West aligning himself with Tavis Smiley and Co. who has been saying negatives things about President Obama since Day 1.............literally sine he took office on Day 1.  To that I say, if Dr. West and the rest of them think a Republican by chance is going to do better by them and for them (ha ha) I say go jump ship to the other side then.

What were these things said since Day 1? Just curious. I do know he was critical of him winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Once Obama got the Democratic Party nomination Tavis Smiley was asking questions on the radio why Obama didn't have a "black agenda" or didn't seem to be talking about black issues. Tavis later on then asked why wasn't the black community addressed or talked about during Obama's inaugration speech and things of the sort.  That right there let me know that Tavis was going to have a vendetta against Obama during his tenure in office and unless Obama was talking about things more or less geared towards the black community then Tavis was going to have an issue with him. 

People like Tavis and the sort seem to forget that Obama was elected to be President of the United States and not President of the NAACP or President of the Black Community.  WE don't need to be tearing Obama down as Republicans and others are going to be doing that enough already.  I'm all for President Obama being held acountable for things, but as far as Tavis Smiley is concerned...........the hell with him, same goes for Maxine Waters as of lately as well.   

Seriously this guy is the only honest dude out there. With good ideas and will actually strive to do good in his time in office. Let's get him up there!

Back
Top Bottom