Ron Paul Thread. "Farewell Address" Pt.1 Vid and text.

Seriously this guy is the only honest dude out there. With good ideas and will actually strive to do good in his time in office. Let's get him up there!

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Seriously this guy is the only honest dude out there. With good ideas and will actually strive to do good in his time in office. Let's get him up there!
Blue Republican my man.  I registered as  Republican just so I can vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primaries. 
http://www.facebook.com/bluerepublican

300849_274821242534087_247545411928337_1253770_7607573_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Deuce King

the hell with him, same goes for Maxine Waters as of lately as well.   

What she been saying? She's usually one I respect and is level headed.
"I don't know who he was talking to because we're certainly not complaining," Waters said on CBS' "The Early Show." "We're working. We support him, and we're protecting that base because we want people to be enthusiastic about him when that election rolls around."
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

"I found that language a bit curious because the president spoke to the Hispanic Caucus, and certainly they're pushing him on immigration... he certainly didn't tell them to stop complaining," she said. "And he would never say that to the gay and lesbian community, who really pushed him on Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

[/font]

This isn’t the first time Waters has criticized Obama, especially the administration’s jobs record – the unemployment rate for Black Americans in August was 16.7%, and among young African Americans the rate was 46.5%.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

"I don't know who he was talking to because we're certainly not complaining," Waters said on CBS' "The Early Show." "We're working. We support him, and we're protecting that base because we want people to be enthusiastic about him when that election rolls around."
[/font]

"I found that language a bit curious because the president spoke to the Hispanic Caucus, and certainly they're pushing him on immigration... he certainly didn't tell them to stop complaining," she said. "And he would never say that to the gay and lesbian community, who really pushed him on Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

[/font]

This isn’t the first time Waters has criticized Obama, especially the administration’s jobs record – the unemployment rate for Black Americans in August was 16.7%, and among young African Americans the rate was 46.5%.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Maxine Waters was critical of President Obama even before he gave that speech.  She was "complaining" during a Jobs Conference aimed towards the black community a few weeks ago.  She went and spoke about it on Morning Joe as well, I can't remember that actual date though.  Yes unemployment is high for Black Americans, but guess what, unemployment is high nationwide.  The people that were hit hard even before this economic crisis were black people, so naturally the pains that WE are facing now are going to be heightened, how obvious is that.  Maxine Waters should be focusing on legislation that can help the cause if she truly feels that way and get the rest of her colleagues in Congress to pass something instead of "complaining".

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Maxine Waters was critical of President Obama even before he gave that speech.  She was "complaining" during a Jobs Conference aimed towards the black community a few weeks ago.  She went and spoke about it on Morning Joe as well, I can't remember that actual date though.  Yes unemployment is high for Black Americans, but guess what, unemployment is high nationwide.  The people that were hit hard even before this economic crisis were black people, so naturally the pains that WE are facing now are going to be heightened, how obvious is that.  Maxine Waters should be focusing on legislation that can help the cause if she truly feels that way and get the rest of her colleagues in Congress to pass something instead of "complaining".

Blue Republican my man.  I registered as  Republican just so I can vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primaries. 

Yeah, he is so gonna walk the walk. We've never heard this before about someone running for president, except every single time.

Yeah, he is so gonna walk the walk. We've never heard this before about someone running for president, except every single time.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Snap on a bowtie and some thick black frame glasses on Ron Paul he looks like Orville Redenbacher.. Never noticed that before..

Snap on a bowtie and some thick black frame glasses on Ron Paul he looks like Orville Redenbacher.. Never noticed that before..

Check his record as a congressman, he is already walking the walk my man. They don't call him "Dr. No" for nothing. He is the last chance for this county, that's for sure. We need a miracle after Bush and Obama.

Check his record as a congressman, he is already walking the walk my man. They don't call him "Dr. No" for nothing. He is the last chance for this county, that's for sure. We need a miracle after Bush and Obama.

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 he sorta does 
nerd.gif
... well orvilles got my vote.

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 he sorta does 
nerd.gif
... well orvilles got my vote.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Ron Paul's 11 point plan looks like it will ether this country
30t6p3b.gif
. No @*++#*% way I'm voting for this dude, no @*++#*% way 
You don't have to worry about that - Obama already did it.

Ron Paul is the only honest politician.
Obama didn't do it, but he hasn't helped. If anything he needs to be more aggressive in his policies.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Ron Paul's 11 point plan looks like it will ether this country
30t6p3b.gif
. No @*++#*% way I'm voting for this dude, no @*++#*% way 
You don't have to worry about that - Obama already did it.

Ron Paul is the only honest politician.
Obama didn't do it, but he hasn't helped. If anything he needs to be more aggressive in his policies.

Back
Top Bottom