Ron Paul Thread. "Farewell Address" Pt.1 Vid and text.

Ron Paul seems to be a nice guy, and I listen to what he has to say most of the time but as far as him running in 2012 or any other year for that matter for President he's treadmill status.

Ron Paul seems to be a nice guy, and I listen to what he has to say most of the time but as far as him running in 2012 or any other year for that matter for President he's treadmill status.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by cartune

Dude has a better cance running as a liberal. Republicans wont support this dude
I don't know what liberal means in Alabama but no way would liberal support this crazy fool
http://www.reddit.com/r/p..._you_will_never_be_able/

You know what Liberals don't like? The flawed idea that less regulation is a good thing, and that companies are more than capable at policing themselves. This is where you completely lose the Left. Corporations are driven by profits. You honestly think we should trust them to police themselves? If you are a Ron Paul Libertarian, I'm sure you're giving the stank look to this. You probably believe free market with less regulation is the way to go, but Liberals don't, so stop trying to sell it to them.

Paul supports profit-driven healthcare. I'm sure he wouldn't be in favor of setting regulations keeping healthcare companies from the people by denying coverage, or by raising rates. He's siding more with insurance companies than the people!

Also, do you really think Liberals could back a Tea Party candidate? Taxed Enough Already? Taxes are at an all-time low, and if you haven't been paying attention, America DOES have a revenue problem. Most importantly, the Tea Party is a *bollocks* right now where people like Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin are claiming to be part of the same party as Ron Paul.

Oh, and don't forget that Paul doesn't believe in Evolution. Look, we get it when Paulites say that he wouldn't push his religious ideals if President, but I'm sorry... I can't vote for someone who rejects science.

*edited

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by cartune

Dude has a better cance running as a liberal. Republicans wont support this dude
I don't know what liberal means in Alabama but no way would liberal support this crazy fool
http://www.reddit.com/r/p..._you_will_never_be_able/

You know what Liberals don't like? The flawed idea that less regulation is a good thing, and that companies are more than capable at policing themselves. This is where you completely lose the Left. Corporations are driven by profits. You honestly think we should trust them to police themselves? If you are a Ron Paul Libertarian, I'm sure you're giving the stank look to this. You probably believe free market with less regulation is the way to go, but Liberals don't, so stop trying to sell it to them.

Paul supports profit-driven healthcare. I'm sure he wouldn't be in favor of setting regulations keeping healthcare companies from the people by denying coverage, or by raising rates. He's siding more with insurance companies than the people!

Also, do you really think Liberals could back a Tea Party candidate? Taxed Enough Already? Taxes are at an all-time low, and if you haven't been paying attention, America DOES have a revenue problem. Most importantly, the Tea Party is a *bollocks* right now where people like Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin are claiming to be part of the same party as Ron Paul.

Oh, and don't forget that Paul doesn't believe in Evolution. Look, we get it when Paulites say that he wouldn't push his religious ideals if President, but I'm sorry... I can't vote for someone who rejects science.

*edited

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Ron Paul>>>>>>*

SRS

the truth this man speaks it
pimp.gif

Eh, there's really no good candidates for the next election at this point, IMO. We'll see who I feel is the least reprehensible choice when the time comes. May be Ron Paul, may be someone else.

Eh, there's really no good candidates for the next election at this point, IMO. We'll see who I feel is the least reprehensible choice when the time comes. May be Ron Paul, may be someone else.

its not the candidates...its the scope of representation itself...the current federal system is just not up to date, it still caters to Eurocentric America, when in reality Europeans are becoming the minority.

its not the candidates...its the scope of representation itself...the current federal system is just not up to date, it still caters to Eurocentric America, when in reality Europeans are becoming the minority.

HankMoody wrote:
That's why it's hard to debate with the dude. There's a reason Hayek didn't make much headway in his career and Keynes did. Yea, I know he won a Nobel but I'm talking about policy. The former's ideas are incompatible with human nature while the latter panders to it. A positive medium can exist.

Deregulation was a big reason for the crisis. Ever read Bill Black? Government had a big hand in it too, of course.

The reason is that Hayek told politicians that they should not and are unable to effectively run an economy. Meanwhile, Keynes told politicians exactly what they wanted to hear. He told them that peacetime debt is not only acceptable but virtuous.

Most people, especially people in power, like to be told what they want to hear, even f it is not true and they hate to be told the truth because the truth is usually less flattering.

In the short and medium run, businessmen and politicians like debt because they get benefits today and make latter generations, to hell with the long run. The bisexual, childless Keynes famously quipped that we should not worry about the long run because "in the long run we are all dead." Unfortunately, for those of us who are alive today, we live in the world that is Keynes' long run. 

HankMoody wrote:
That's why it's hard to debate with the dude. There's a reason Hayek didn't make much headway in his career and Keynes did. Yea, I know he won a Nobel but I'm talking about policy. The former's ideas are incompatible with human nature while the latter panders to it. A positive medium can exist.

Deregulation was a big reason for the crisis. Ever read Bill Black? Government had a big hand in it too, of course.

The reason is that Hayek told politicians that they should not and are unable to effectively run an economy. Meanwhile, Keynes told politicians exactly what they wanted to hear. He told them that peacetime debt is not only acceptable but virtuous.

Most people, especially people in power, like to be told what they want to hear, even f it is not true and they hate to be told the truth because the truth is usually less flattering.

In the short and medium run, businessmen and politicians like debt because they get benefits today and make latter generations, to hell with the long run. The bisexual, childless Keynes famously quipped that we should not worry about the long run because "in the long run we are all dead." Unfortunately, for those of us who are alive today, we live in the world that is Keynes' long run. 

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

HankMoody wrote:

That's exactly what I said. People in control like be told that they can control.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

HankMoody wrote:

That's exactly what I said. People in control like be told that they can control.

Highlights of the debate from last week.

I'm actually surprised that Fox News asked him more than 1 question this time around.

Highlights of the debate from last week.

I'm actually surprised that Fox News asked him more than 1 question this time around.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Prodigy Talks Ron Paul for President, Osama bin Laden[/h1]
by Sean Ryon

Prodigy says he wants Republican candidate Ron Paul to win the 2012 election, and that he doesn't believe bin Laden's dead.

Political action group We Are Change recently caught up Prodigy of Mobb Deep to discuss his often incendiary political opinions. P explained that it was the works of religious leader Dr. Malachi Z. York that first introduced him to theories on the New World Order. 

"The main thing that woke me up to [the New World] was Dr. [Malachi Z.] York, a spiritual teacher from Brooklyn," P explained. "He had over a whole community over...on Bushwick Avenue called the Ansaru Allah community. They were real heavy into studying the origins of religions, of cultures, of politics - the origins of everything. That's how you really get to the bottom of things, when you study the origins of it. So that's how I learned, reading his books."

Prodigy then discussed the upcoming 2012 presidential election. He says that he supports Republican candidate and member of the House of Representatives for Texas Ron Paul, although he believes that the powers that be will not allow someone as politically controversial as Rep. Paul to win the election.

"I love Ron Paul," he said. "I love what he represents. I read his books while I was locked up, End the Fed and all that. I would like to see [him win the presidential election] because I would like to see him shake things up a little bit. I like that type of %%%@. Shake these people up a little something, we need that out here...But let's be clear, that's not happening. They're not going to let him win. I wish him the most success. I hope he does win, to tell you the truth, but they're not going to let that man win. Whatever they've got planned and all this %%%@ they've got planned for us, this is how it's going down. Only God's going to stop this."

Prodigy also weighed in on the recent news that U.S. Forces had killed leader of the Taliban Osama bin Laden in his Pakistan compound. P said that although he hasn't had much time to research the subject, he remains skeptical that bin Laden is actually dead.

"I've been working so hard since I've been home, I really haven't been paying too much attention to it, but I can tell you from all my years of studying that I don't believe nothing that [the government] say[s about Osama bin Laden's death]," he said. "He's probably alive chilling...If you ask me, my best opinion would be to say that he's alive still. That's a bunch of @$@$%@@%."

It's Prodigy, but it's a start.

Juvenile Hell.
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Prodigy Talks Ron Paul for President, Osama bin Laden[/h1]
by Sean Ryon

Prodigy says he wants Republican candidate Ron Paul to win the 2012 election, and that he doesn't believe bin Laden's dead.

Political action group We Are Change recently caught up Prodigy of Mobb Deep to discuss his often incendiary political opinions. P explained that it was the works of religious leader Dr. Malachi Z. York that first introduced him to theories on the New World Order. 

"The main thing that woke me up to [the New World] was Dr. [Malachi Z.] York, a spiritual teacher from Brooklyn," P explained. "He had over a whole community over...on Bushwick Avenue called the Ansaru Allah community. They were real heavy into studying the origins of religions, of cultures, of politics - the origins of everything. That's how you really get to the bottom of things, when you study the origins of it. So that's how I learned, reading his books."

Prodigy then discussed the upcoming 2012 presidential election. He says that he supports Republican candidate and member of the House of Representatives for Texas Ron Paul, although he believes that the powers that be will not allow someone as politically controversial as Rep. Paul to win the election.

"I love Ron Paul," he said. "I love what he represents. I read his books while I was locked up, End the Fed and all that. I would like to see [him win the presidential election] because I would like to see him shake things up a little bit. I like that type of %%%@. Shake these people up a little something, we need that out here...But let's be clear, that's not happening. They're not going to let him win. I wish him the most success. I hope he does win, to tell you the truth, but they're not going to let that man win. Whatever they've got planned and all this %%%@ they've got planned for us, this is how it's going down. Only God's going to stop this."

Prodigy also weighed in on the recent news that U.S. Forces had killed leader of the Taliban Osama bin Laden in his Pakistan compound. P said that although he hasn't had much time to research the subject, he remains skeptical that bin Laden is actually dead.

"I've been working so hard since I've been home, I really haven't been paying too much attention to it, but I can tell you from all my years of studying that I don't believe nothing that [the government] say[s about Osama bin Laden's death]," he said. "He's probably alive chilling...If you ask me, my best opinion would be to say that he's alive still. That's a bunch of @$@$%@@%."

It's Prodigy, but it's a start.

Juvenile Hell.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom