Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima aka the GOAT just retired

http://www.mediotiempo.co...-futbol-se-llevo-ronaldo

pimp.gif

Props to the best player of his generation. I dont understand why people remember him for the fat slob that he was from 2005 and onwards. No one was better than him in his heyday.

I dont think Dunga treated him badly (Ronaldo simply didnt deserve to be on the NT) but it would've been nice for Dunga or Menezes to have given him an NT sendoff.

I wish he retired around 2006 or so...I'm going to pretend these last 5 years didnt happen
laugh.gif

I know some of you guys will argue he performed fairly well in Brazil but you cant deny that he was not even half as good as he was in his prime, plus they dont play defence in Brazil
laugh.gif

Props to the best player of his generation. I dont understand why people remember him for the fat slob that he was from 2005 and onwards. No one was better than him in his heyday.

I dont think Dunga treated him badly (Ronaldo simply didnt deserve to be on the NT) but it would've been nice for Dunga or Menezes to have given him an NT sendoff.

I wish he retired around 2006 or so...I'm going to pretend these last 5 years didnt happen
laugh.gif

I know some of you guys will argue he performed fairly well in Brazil but you cant deny that he was not even half as good as he was in his prime, plus they dont play defence in Brazil
laugh.gif

Ronaldo's Nike soccer commercial aired during the 1997 superbowl.

Ronaldo introduced NIKE SOCCER...and inspired me to mess fools up on the field.

Ronaldo's Nike soccer commercial aired during the 1997 superbowl.

Ronaldo introduced NIKE SOCCER...and inspired me to mess fools up on the field.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

i BEGGED mom for a pair of these. the tongue had a nike on one side and the r9 on the other side. so clean.

i had a pair of these and they destroyed my feet everytime but i didnt care cause i looked so clean in them...i was playing left back with them too
laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

Were these not made to commemorate Italy winning their 4th WC in 06? I have the Total 90's in this colorway.
$350 Canadian... 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 oops, didnt even look close enough to notice that. i meant these.
Gold%20Vapor.jpg
all of his cleats looked amazing, and once you broke them in they made you feel unstoppable. Never played in anything else from high school on

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

i BEGGED mom for a pair of these. the tongue had a nike on one side and the r9 on the other side. so clean.

i had a pair of these and they destroyed my feet everytime but i didnt care cause i looked so clean in them...i was playing left back with them too
laugh.gif

PDS002009808.jpg

SWAG

Were these not made to commemorate Italy winning their 4th WC in 06? I have the Total 90's in this colorway.
$350 Canadian... 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 oops, didnt even look close enough to notice that. i meant these.
Gold%20Vapor.jpg
all of his cleats looked amazing, and once you broke them in they made you feel unstoppable. Never played in anything else from high school on

where can i cop an authentic Corithians Ronaldo jersey? too many fakes floating around.

where can i cop an authentic Corithians Ronaldo jersey? too many fakes floating around.

i know theres a dude on here with the SN chrome vapors, gotta get him in this post.

Had two versions I sold the actual CHROME all around shoe shiny as heck and then I still have the retail version
I think he wore a size 9.5 its been a while

pic477.jpg
2002.jpg
rtytryhm9.jpg

i know theres a dude on here with the SN chrome vapors, gotta get him in this post.

Had two versions I sold the actual CHROME all around shoe shiny as heck and then I still have the retail version
I think he wore a size 9.5 its been a while

pic477.jpg
2002.jpg
rtytryhm9.jpg

Originally Posted by wttm

Honestly, your best bet is in Brasil. Unfortunately, the Corinthians official website doesn't ship to the U.S.

or try this http://www.uksoccershop.com/ haven't been able to confirm if their jerseys are legit or now but I might have to take a chance given some of the choices they have...

Honestly, your best bet is in Brasil. Unfortunately, the Corinthians official website doesn't ship to the U.S.

or try this http://www.uksoccershop.com/ haven't been able to confirm if their jerseys are legit or now but I might have to take a chance given some of the choices they have...

Ronaldo, no hay otro. He is the greatest of all time in my book. Definately for me he has Jordan Status. Much love and props to him for coming back so many times after career ending injuries, and being hypothyroid..... dude had heart, and a talent that we will never see again. Growing up on both Jordan and also later watching Ronaldo, don't have words for it. I second the opinion above about his on field demeanor. Dude got hit , pushed, tripped, whatever, just got back up, all these other superstars flop more than Vlade, but not Ronaldo, he always seemed calm and humble. Nike needs to re issue all his kicks, especially those wc98 silver/blue/maize joints. Ronaldo Fenomeno Para Siempre

Ronaldo, no hay otro. He is the greatest of all time in my book. Definately for me he has Jordan Status. Much love and props to him for coming back so many times after career ending injuries, and being hypothyroid..... dude had heart, and a talent that we will never see again. Growing up on both Jordan and also later watching Ronaldo, don't have words for it. I second the opinion above about his on field demeanor. Dude got hit , pushed, tripped, whatever, just got back up, all these other superstars flop more than Vlade, but not Ronaldo, he always seemed calm and humble. Nike needs to re issue all his kicks, especially those wc98 silver/blue/maize joints. Ronaldo Fenomeno Para Siempre

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

mine is 100% legit, copped off a seller on ebay,  but just don't buy from any seller that won't take returns.   good luck.   UK soccershop is legit.

Back
Top Bottom