Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Ronda's career is a lot like Royce Gracie's career: Both dominated the sport for a while and competition caught up to them. In Ronda's case, it was a lot sooner than we thought.

Prior to her fight against Holly Holm, I thought she had maybe a year or two of dominance left and then she would start looking like a mortal fighter after that.

sad how she lost............

the day we see Nunez get KO or loses will be craaazyyyy

:lol:
Steffi Graf?! Jackie Joyner Kersey?! Who the hell said Rhonda was better than them!? The blasphemy!

+

I dont want to hear anything else about this flash in the pan fighter. As far as i'm concerned her & Adrien Broner are the biggest disappointments in Women's UFC & Mens boxing. Lump them up both in the same categories. Big let downs. I never understood her hype. She beat up on some average to decent contenders but nobody who was really ahead of their class. Get her outta' here. Couldn't even last a full 60 seconds with Amanda. This is the great female athlete to have ever participated in athletics? Ha! Shows how much ESPN viewers know about sports! :smh:

Bruh I swear 2016.. Matter of fact Social Media in general hyped up soooo many ppl that aren't even THAT great
Broner
Curry
And now Ronda. Been saying for a minute that these guys are overrated

I just heard the audio from Rondas corner :rofl: lawwwwwwd

Rhonda stans are hillarious.

One of my homies swore up and down rousey would put the beats on me... im 6 foot 220lbs nfl safety build btw

I kept telling him theres not a 135 lbs woman in the world that could eat a straight punch from a man with technique and that kinda size advantage and stay in the fight

Even after this fight he cant recognize hes wrong he jus keeps saying shell just grab mu arm when i throw and armbar me... although she could not do so to a 5 foot 4 135 lbs woman...

Don't make you a Rhonda stan to think someone who's actually fought professionally would have a chance. She lost to another pro fighter.

In all seriousness, I think some of you are discounting HOW great she WAS in her prime run. It is one of the more dominant runs in sports history.

Not saying she is the greatest female athlete ever, but the amount of hate some of you have for her is clouding your judgement.

Hope she is stable mentally though.

Don't make you a Rhonda stan to think someone who's actually fought professionally would have a chance. She lost to another pro fighter.

She lost to a 1-2 combination...something ive done for longer than nunes. She has professional training sure but in the end two punches is all she used and thise two punches i can throw every bit as well as her jus with exponentially more power behind....

Mass x acceleration

EoJQwe.gif

Rhonda stans are hillarious.

One of my homies swore up and down rousey would put the beats on me... im 6 foot 220lbs nfl safety build btw

I kept telling him theres not a 135 lbs woman in the world that could eat a straight punch from a man with technique and that kinda size advantage and stay in the fight

Even after this fight he cant recognize hes wrong he jus keeps saying shell just grab mu arm when i throw and armbar me... although she could not do so to a 5 foot 4 135 lbs woman...

Stupid post.

She will destroy you and I'm being 100% serious.

You won't stand a chance, cut it out.

I think you're really underestimating pro fighters.

Not sure if serious but she would die. You could literally pick her up and throw her into the stands. 135 is baby weight.

Lol weight means nothing when facing a pro. I can tell you never been around a pro fighter to even say something like that.

Lol weight means nothing when facing a pro. I can tell you never been around a pro fighter to even say something like that.

It's because Ronda is a girl. That's all.

Some men can't accept the fact that there are females that may be more superior than them.

Not sure if serious but she would die. You could literally pick her up and throw her into the stands. 135 is baby weight.

Uh, she's a bronze medal judo olympian. Grabbing her is the one thing you shouldn't do. People talked about her throwing around judo guys who compete at 205. Just don't let her grab you and punch her in the face. Professional fighters should be able to beat down the average person though.

Weight means everything when you can pick up your opponent at will. A 135 pound woman isn't going to hurt you with strikes so I'm not really sure how you think she would win. You're talking about fighting a man 100lbs heavier. She would be killed

I think most would agree that getting hit by Nunes or cyborg would have our faces not feeling good.

Exactly

The same way people think because Floyd doesn't know out MALE pro boxers means he wouldn't have cracked Rousey's skull in with his punches.

Stuff like that matters

Back
Top Bottom