Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Instead of clapping for @RondaRousey defeat give her a standing O for putting the sport on the map. -kobe

“In sports, in general, they build you up as high as they can, put you on the highest mountain in the world, just to tear you down. That’s coming from somebody who has experienced it. And that’s exactly what she’s going through right now. That’s a fact. I know exactly how she feels because I was that athlete. I went through that.
-lebron

Yall hatin but you will respect
Consolation prize sounding *** ******.

LeBron ***** *** quick to play the victim again.
Bron would find a way to make it about him. Probly gonna whip out the tiny violin again during his HOF induction speech.

"They were mean to me but I showed them!"

giphy.gif

Ronda's career is a lot like Royce Gracie's career: Both dominated the sport for a while and competition caught up to them. In Ronda's case, it was a lot sooner than we thought.

Prior to her fight against Holly Holm, I thought she had maybe a year or two of dominance left and then she would start looking like a mortal fighter after that.

crazy that she's the same fighter that she came in as and never really worked on her boxing/wrestling/etc
how many judo artists succeed in mma besides her?

speaking of holm, you see how a great boxer/striker like her and nunes punish ronda
but also, how a wrestler like miesha was able to control her and choke her out

there's just so much to work on in mma. even though holly boxing/kickboxing is top notch, she's still raw in other aspects and she's a couple yrs in the mma game

Last edited:
:lol:
Steffi Graf?! Jackie Joyner Kersey?! Who the hell said Rhonda was better than them!? The blasphemy!

+

I dont want to hear anything else about this flash in the pan fighter. As far as i'm concerned her & Adrien Broner are the biggest disappointments in Women's UFC & Mens boxing. Lump them up both in the same categories. Big let downs. I never understood her hype. She beat up on some average to decent contenders but nobody who was really ahead of their class. Get her outta' here. Couldn't even last a full 60 seconds with Amanda. This is the great female athlete to have ever participated in athletics? Ha! Shows how much ESPN viewers know about sports! :smh:

Bruh I swear 2016.. Matter of fact Social Media in general hyped up soooo many ppl that aren't even THAT great
Broner
Curry
And now Ronda. Been saying for a minute that these guys are overrated

I just heard the audio from Rondas corner :rofl: lawwwwwwd

Dude exactly! In jus' be rollin' my eyes when NT'er and social media be slobber' her.

You gone relax on my ***** AB.

View media item 2283035

GOAT GIF. Someone post the actual video :lol:

Instead of clapping for @RondaRousey defeat give her a standing O for putting the sport on the map. -kobe

“In sports, in general, they build you up as high as they can, put you on the highest mountain in the world, just to tear you down. That’s coming from somebody who has experienced it. And that’s exactly what she’s going through right now. That’s a fact. I know exactly how she feels because I was that athlete. I went through that.
-lebron

Yall hatin but you will respect
Consolation prize sounding *** ******.

LeBron ***** *** quick to play the victim again.

Narcissistic. I notice on whatever topic, he always has to include himself.

You're not Mousasi :lol: He's also a Pro Fighter, you're not a Pro Fighter. That was my rebuttal.

That video looked like pro level grappling to you?

There are junior high wrestlers all over america laughing at honda in that video.

Like i said shes not beating any grown atheltic men in a fight. Not happening unless they have zero training/knowledge.

She legit beatup housewives for 2 years... the first time she fought someone with credible fight experience outside of the ugc she almost got her head kicked off and now everybody in the division has a legitimate shot against her

Last edited:
Rousey just looked so scared and unprepared.

This. She legit cannot box. Throwing punches, foot work, dodging, taking punches. She cannot do any of those things. At all. She's obviously great at grappling and ground work related moves. And yeah throw in her shattered confidence and she never had a chance

For you guys that think Ronda would beat men that are way above her weight class, what other sports do you think this translates to? Or is it unique to fighting/mma.

I ask because the concept of size and strength trumping talent is commonly accepted in other sports.

Dude wasn't even trying. So in a fight for your life against RR I think a former athlete who's kept in decent shape and has fought enough could take her. Would I wanna be on the ground with her? No. I have almost zero knowledge when it comes to grappling. But at 6'2", 250... come on.

Last edited:
Dude wasn't even trying. So in a fight for your life against RR I think a former athlete who's kept in decent shape and has fought enough could take her. Would I wanna be on the ground with her? No. I have almost zero knowledge when it comes to grappling. But at 6'2", 250... come on.

She would dump you on your head in about 15 seconds, :lol:

Your weight is meaningless, it's just going to be used against you because you have 0 experience in grappling/judo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cody is a Professional Fighter though, an Undefeated Champion at that. Sooo....

Could she beat any man in her weight class in UFC?

My point is that your dismissing the male vs female thing like its not real.

Even then, technique doesn't mean **** if your strength isn't enough to hold it.

No, she's not beating professional men @ 135.

Yes, she's dumping everybody in this thread on their head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is she not beating men in her own weight class? Is it inferior skill or strength?

I don't watch UFC, so I have no idea.

Last edited:
No, she's not beating men in her weight class.

Yes, she's dumping everybody in this thread on their head.

Another newb

Ive litterally offered to fly to cali to jake shields gym to fight the best woman they have... after initially making the offer they pulled out.

We should try n get a go fund me to raise enough of a purse that itd be worth it for honda to get her jaw broken by some random in this thread

Why is she not beating men in her own weight class? Is it inferior skill or strength?

I don't watch UFC, so I have no idea.

Because newbs in this thread mytholigize her as if her being in the ufc is a testament to her lifelong commitment to fighting.

Shes not even good against women

If u belive men and women to be physically one anothers equal than hey... do you. Your wrong though

And before you start with her college or olympic wrestling/judo look at the mens rankings... see how many of them are highly decorated outside of the octagon.

Shes just another fighter man, gassed up by blonde hair and blue eyes. Shes not even special in the 135 lbs womans division but shes gunna come out here like royce gracie jus breaking arms because the rest of the workd isnt as skilled? Or is it her athleticism? Im confused

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom