Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

mouz.gif

Aight.

Time to go. Y'all stay up.

Last edited:
Dudes posting videos from the 80s to prove a point, which nobody is arguing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]dudes posting bigger guys against smaller guys. Keyword guys. I have yet to see a real video of a smaller girl giving a bigger guy them hands..

Because that's not what's being argued either.

I just realized this man actually went to the gym, :wow: :rofl:

I find it a little weird but good for you.

Are you planning on taking classes?

I just realized this man actually went to the gym, :wow: :rofl:

I find it a little weird but good for you.

Are you planning on taking classes?
I was more looking for this humbling experience you guys speak of. I really just wanted to fight somebody because I have this same argument with friends all the time about trained vs untrained. They have never had the audacity to bring small females into the equation tho lol I'm more than confident that I could be competitive in my weight class against trained men. I wanted to see for myself. Really cool guys in there but they were slammed. I'll definitely take advantage of the free sessions that were offered and I'm sure i can find a better opportunity to fight someone

Nice, yea it would be smart to take them up on that offer.

That's a solid gym and you'd definitely learn a bunch of things.

Just don't go on wrestling days, it's brutal, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they all say this but he was like listen if you really want to fight this is the place. I recognized Joe immediately from his fights on tv. I guess they've taken 4 guys from no training to the UFC and I definitely got the vibe it was serious in there. Good look on the info even if it did stem from a joke.

Dudes talking about you got the Don Cannon bro. Just wanted to know what that life like, no k-steezy.

Back
Top Bottom