Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Correct me if I'm wrong famb, but didn't you bless Steezy's inbox a while back?

:nerd:

Like I'm not asking to see sons pipe like steezy did

That's wild mo

I'm just asking for some stories about female reactions

That's something I'll never experience and would be funny to know from a fellow NTer what that life like :lol:

Last edited:
:nerd:

Like I'm not asking to see sons pipe like steezy did

That's wild mo

I'm just asking for some stories about female reactions

That's something I'll never experience and would be funny to know from a fellow NTer what that life like :lol:
How about some stories about being on the other end pause

I've had shorties call my joint big (don't believe em) and have proceeded to smash their brains out while the vag and vocal cords telling me they enjoy every inch

Then I've had a couple be females totally disinterested during sex and have that "can this negro cum" face.

Now that I think about it the females I had weak experiences with were joints I had no interest in and didn't really know me at all. It was strictly hit it and pay my cab home type thing

Maybe cause I'm not walking around with the Draco I feel the people that do don't ever experience weak sexual encounters

Like every time they pipe something it's a scene straight from brazers or some **** :lol:

Last edited:
I've had shorties call my joint big (don't believe em) and have proceeded to smash their brains out while the vag and vocal cords telling me they enjoy every inch

Then I've had a couple be females totally disinterested during sex and have that "can this negro cum" face.

Now that I think about it the females I had weak experiences with were joints I had no interest in and didn't really know me at all. It was strictly hit it and pay my cab home type thing

Maybe cause I'm not walking around with the Draco I feel the people that do don't ever experience weak sexual encounters

Like every time they pipe something it's a scene straight from brazers or some **** :lol:

It is

Like every time they pipe something it's a scene straight from brazers or some ****
laugh.gif
BRUH

This Thread Been Providing Laughs All Weekend [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Howlin :rofl:

Like every time they pipe something it's a scene straight from brazers or some ****
laugh.gif
I'm sure your meat is satisfactory

Since no pics I need stats. Length, Girth, flaccid and color.

My brah Meangene asking for the entire scouting report on da pipe. :rofl:

Surprised he didn't demand detailed description of the dong curvature and the vein topography.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom