Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yo guys i just heard volcano's got this special insole made from volcano rock, but because of that you gotta order two sizes up because the volcano rock insole expands when you wear it for a comfy walk on clouds feel

yo guys i just heard volcano's got this special insole made from volcano rock, but because of that you gotta order two sizes up because the volcano rock insole expands when you wear it for a comfy walk on clouds feel
indifferent.gif

I honestly do not remember the online release procedure for the flamingos. I remember the site was down the morning of until launch.... But was the link tweeted by Fieg? Or Kith?

Or did you just have to navigate the site quickly to find them...

Anyone not in the US that has ordered from kith before?Im from europe and it says :

All international orders must be accompanied by a high-quality scan of a photo ID and proof of address that matches the billing address for the international order. This scan must be emailed to [email protected] at the time of the order or the order will be cancelled.

1.I should just order and instantly send the ID pic to their email?Proof of address means a bill with my name and address on it?

2.Says all international orders go out UPS WORLDWIDE EXPEDITED.Has anyone got anything delivered overseas with that type of shipping?(kith or not).Will it get charged with custom fees?

International help needed then , you can pm me please so as not to derail the thread. ;p)

safe to say i'm not picking up any gears this Friday...I was really looking forward to the jackets, maybe just as much as the shoes until i saw the lookbook today...looks like Winter Olympics training gears...overdone in my opinion. The only thing I would pick up is probably the socks and the shoes.

I honestly do not remember the online release procedure for the flamingos. I remember the site was down the morning of until launch.... But was the link tweeted by Fieg? Or Kith?

Or did you just have to navigate the site quickly to find them...

I was at work and I just clicked the refresh button about 1000 times and got through on latest products.

yea tomorrow.. i got an early link

haha nah this whole time at work i was wishfully thinking it was thursday already.  goddammit 
mean.gif

lol he's going to be practicing for friday
cant blame him.. i've been using the mercer monday's as my practice regime, think i got it down to a fine science.. 

as for the capsule collection,, will go after pants, but they jacket is overdone IMO.. if they would have put the smaller kith logo on the hood, and the volcano logo vice versa, i would have picked the jacket up as well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom