Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I have been having to pay shipping separately for each item on Kith and I just hate it. I don't think I'll want to do that this Friday.

Lmao it was ridiculous for the champ pack. I was offering cats 2-2800 out the door and they was frontin like they could get 4k easily smh

Hahaha wow man people dont understand. And that "4k" is gonna get taxed anyway like people are crazy lol

Lmao it was ridiculous for the champ pack. I was offering cats 2-2800 out the door and they was frontin like they could get 4k easily smh
same here.. eventually like most hype releases. i eventually get for the price i intend on paying.. there's always a wave of sales right after release, than a lull happens, eventually i catch someone who gets desperate and lets them go for my number.. Patience is always the key, and always staying on top of it..

same here.. eventually like most hype releases. i eventually get for the price i intend on paying.. there's always a wave of sales right after release, than a lull happens, eventually i catch someone who gets desperate and lets them go for my number.. Patience is always the key, and always staying on top of it..
yup.I've gotten a few good deals this way

Andy Oliver once explained that friends , family and the kith staff actually had to pay for their pairs. and that their pairs were actually from sample runs. I think someone tried to sell their ecp pair early and they were upset and made the person take down the ebay post.

yup.I've gotten a few good deals this way

Still wating to cop ECP Miami's..I've had some guy tell me "been open to negotiation on those but to be honest I'm looking for top dollar on these because of how crazy the current resell on RF x asics are at the moment." Trying to get $575 for some miami's?!?! TF outta here :smh:

Still wating to cop ECP Miami's..I've had some guy tell me "been open to negotiation on those but to be honest I'm looking for top dollar on these because of how crazy the current resell on RF x asics are at the moment." Trying to get $575 for some miami's?!?! TF outta here
mean.gif
Such ********. I shelled out 330 shipped for my pair and felt that was a fair price... 575 is ridiculous. 

theres a interview with ronnie on sneaker news and he talks a little bit about the Volcano's. its a cool read

also the stance socks that come with the Volcano's will also be sold separately  

Anyone ever get through a kith online order without seeing the sold out page? Ima have someone trying at home for the online release this Friday

Anyone ever get through a kith online order without seeing the sold out page? Ima have someone trying at home for the online release this Friday
got my flamingos, miamis and mercers all online no problem. 
The orders cant be that bad im thinking like any other release
If you haven't gotten through on Kith before regarding a limited release you most likely won't get through on Friday.

Last edited:
Well this will be first time trying for the shoes online so we'll see what happens, however I have gotten through with mercers so have a general feel on how the checkout process goes

Last edited:
so..the question for volcanos now is..try to cop same size with nike sneakers or go like the asics gel sagas? :S

Back
Top Bottom