Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The Kith branding on the jacket etc is way too much. I can understand t-shirts with the logo but come on...

There is a reason why mercer pants sell out but the other items do not: no ostentatious logos. People want the design not the brand name.

There is a reason why mercer pants sell out but the other items do not: no ostentatious logos. People want the design not the brand name.

Thought the same exact thing. The jacket would be super dope if the branding was a lot smaller..Hell, Remove kith logo and keep the volcano wouldve been fine with me.

I really love the entire white outfit from the pants to the hoodie design is on point for me but it really makes me smh that they put the giant *** KITH on there. I'll still try for all three shoes first of course though.

I really love the entire white outfit from the pants to the hoodie design is on point for me but it really makes me smh that they put the giant *** KITH on there. I'll still try for all three shoes first of course though.

Long socks thats about it for me.. Volcano Volcano Volcano

I think a smaller Kith logo on the left side chest (similar to the ECP varsity pieces) would have been dope.

I have wide feet and i tried the gel lyte v model and  I am not a fan of how it looks on me, so on this release i am sitting it out and just picking up a pair of socks.

How are the Jackets going to fit anyways? I believe i read some pages back where someone mentioned that they would fit big so to size down your normal size? can anyone confirm this?

How are the Jackets going to fit anyways? I believe i read some pages back where someone mentioned that they would fit big so to size down your normal size? can anyone confirm this?
they look pretty big im sure if you size down it wont hurt. i like my stuff tight fitting anyway so Ill be set with a small

anyone got photos on hand of both the windbreakers? Stuck on mobile for a while and cant seem to find them.... you will be repped 
wink.gif

The mercer pants are so cool, I wish they didn't sell out so quickly though... Volcanoes are honestly one of the nicest pairs of Asics Ronnie has made in my opinion though. Ronnie does some of the best designs in his collabs by far.

New to the thread fellas, so please don't think I'm a Ronnie fieg fanboy or (dare I say it) hypebeast. I live in va and made a trip to NYC for my birthday this past Monday, and of course I had to check out kith for the first time. I was pretty surprised how easy it was to scoop some mercers in store vs online. I walked in around 11-11:30 and nonchalantly got the navys. There were maybe 10 different people that came in and out while I was there. No line, no rush, no hassle. The shop was a bit smaller than I thought, and kind of confusing to find lol. One of the dudes working there was kind of an *** hole lol. I got to see the volcanos in person though, and they're dope AF. They still had some sizes in the GLVs if anyone is interested. Anyway, that's my story lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom