Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't like my chances of going for both, might concentrate on the Sages.  Thinking of buying RGs from a reseller who claims to have a foolproof bot or some ****. Don't Kith cancel all Bot orders now, so would be a waste of time if I ordered from this dude right?

Concentrate on one, cart it and checkout ASAP. Then go for the other and pound it through. I'm going for a set and my girl is going for a set just in case I strike out. I'll be shocked if I don't cop both

Yeah I don't want to go for both and crash and burn and have that regret that I could of gone for one and succeeded. 

Have only had luck on Kith with the mint/coves, so am I correct in saying that as long as I've carted the shoes, I'm safe and can checkout in my own time like NDC?

Yeah I don't want to go for both and crash and burn and have that regret that I could of gone for one and succeeded. 

Have only had luck on Kith with the mint/coves, so am I correct in saying that as long as I've carted the shoes, I'm safe and can checkout in my own time like NDC?
Well as long as you get past the billing address, you should be fine. Not sure for how long though :tongue:

Okay cool thanks.  Actually just read a few posts up, same Q.  Sorry folks for the repeat!

No sir I wouldn't chance it. You need to checkout quick. I've added to cart just to be taken back to size 13 is out of stock after going through billing etc. It's only happened when trying to double up or going for the 2nd colorway but I still checkout quick as hell with that first pair.

I was able to add both to cart and check out during he cove/mint drop.

I spazzed out on the COA drop and only added one haha

what happens when you try to add both to cart in one swoop

but it only lets you check out with one?

do you have to remove it from your cart before you check out or will it let you proceed with just that one

what happens when you try to add both to cart in one swoop

but it only lets you check out with one?

do you have to remove it from your cart before you check out or will it let you proceed with just that one
you'l lget that inventory issues page and have to remove the sold out item from your cart before you proceeed

so its possible to get your other item jacked while trying to remove the sold out one?
Happened to me with the coves and mints on round 2. What happened was that on the inventory check page, it said x pair was not available but y pair was. On the same page it gave me an option to continue to checkout or head back to the store. I proceeded to checkout with y pair and thats it

gotcha. haven't been in the situation since I went for coves and mints separately

but this time i'm going to try in one order

^^ive seen ds flamingoes going for well over $500 these days. It's ridiculous, one of the only fiegs I'm still after but I continuously have to pass because I refuse to pay that rape.

^^ive seen ds flamingoes going for well over $500 these days. It's ridiculous, one of the only fiegs I'm still after but I continuously have to pass because I refuse to pay that rape.

Are people actually paying that or is that a BIN price? I see all types of outlandish prices on ebay for Fiegs, but it's usually not the actual market value.

Are people actually paying that or is that a BIN price? I see all types of outlandish prices on ebay for Fiegs, but it's usually not the actual market value.

Nah people are actually paying that. I was just messaging a guy the other day who had a high offer of $525 to a local buyer. The ones that aren't moving are the 7-1000 dollar pairs.

People saying we'll get good numbers on both pairs like the Mints and Coves.....but......but......i struck out on the Mints and Coves lmao....and I will do the same for these.

as long as you're prepared and do your homework on how the kith site works, you should be okay. Preparation and persistence is the key

wonder why he hasnt dropped the blog post yet

for cove/mint i was so shocked when i got them in cart i almost forgot to checkout lol 

Back
Top Bottom