Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hopefully RF makes both pairs 160 retail. I'd be a little disappointed if he were to increase the price cause you know...materials. 

roll.gif

Sorry about that the other pics didn't link.The suede and nubuck feels really nice and I watched a legit vs fake video but just thought I would get some extra input, thanks again.
Where did you find these?  Been looking for a 10 for a while (and not that used one on eBay for $400).

@@jerkstore Got them off of eBay they were listed as a 10.5. That was the first thing that made me question them and maybe that's why you didn't see them. Thanks again guys really appreciate it!

andy didnt start updating the site until after the COA drop right? i remember alot of people struck out cuz it wasnt in the place most people were expecting

hopefully RF makes both pairs 160 retail. I'd be a little disappointed if he were to increase the price cause you know...materials. 
family and friends sales are for $160 each, so that's good. hopefully it stays that way. i was expecting another $5-$10 price hike with all this "materials" talk again.

family and friends sales are for $160 each, so that's good. hopefully it stays that way. i was expecting another $5-$10 price hike with all this "materials" talk again.
I just have this feeling that he will. 170 x 2 = 340 + ~20(rounded for shipping) = 360 bucks. if they release at 160 i'll be a pretty happy man. 

f&f already happened? Nice!

I saw talks of supposed numbers.. Speculation or some legitimacy to the claims? Hoping that they truly are up there as always.

Are people actually paying that or is that a BIN price? I see all types of outlandish prices on ebay for Fiegs, but it's usually not the actual market value.
It looks like people are paying that. I got an offer of $400 while I was wearing them at a sneaker convention about a two months ago. I couldnt let em go tho. My wife hit me with the 
tired.gif
 face. She swears Asics look like orthopedic shoes
mean.gif

It looks like people are paying that. I got an offer of $400 while I was wearing them at a sneaker convention about a two months ago. I couldnt let em go tho. My wife hit me with the |I  face. She swears Asics look like orthopedic shoes:smh:
Yo that was me who tried to buy them off your feet hahaha what up fam you coming down to columbus sept 14 for sneakerfreaksco?

How the production numbers looking for these guy?

Last edited:
Yo that was me who tried to buy them off your feet hahaha what up fam you coming down to columbus sept 14 for sneakerfreaksco?
Whats good man. Im thinking about coming down there.  It depends on how much luck/success I have this weekend 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom