Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Im getting the RG regardless. i have the cove & mints, sages are whatevers to me at this point.
Yep.  I like the Sages a lot (especially that inner lining), but RGs have been the move since they were announced.  Even with those blue stripes.

Can someone link me to a pink of the blue strips? Can't find a pic. 

Edit: found it within the thread, it doesn't put the shoe off too much IMO. 

Last edited:
Yep.  I like the Sages a lot (especially that inner lining), but RGs have been the move since they were announced.  Even with those blue stripes.
This. Ever since the samples leaked I had to have em. Blue stripes growing on me since I loved that blue accents to begin with. It was just a surprise to me. If it was RGs only, they would have been doubled up on.

never copped on the new website before. safe to assume that i can just refresh camp on front page right?

I think it would be safe to refresh latest products, I'm on the same boat as you and thats just what I've heard. 
i was on point on the old layout. just haven't copped anything from the new layout so I'm just feeling a little eh.  i've heard different ish though just wanted to get a solid insight on this new layout. 

im liking both pretty evenly, if i had to pick one i would choose rose golds 

for this new layout everyone has been refreshing the home page, i think andy might change it up for this though 

For KFE I refreshed the Ronnie Fieg footwear page and was able to easily grab the USAs. I was on mobile with wifi too. 

Back
Top Bottom