Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

F&F gets regular price. We get the "Subsidize Ronnie's next vacation" price.  Ain't even mad though, if a pair of RF Asics ever released in Toronto they'd be damn near $230 after tax anyways.
Just curious how people get into the friends and family? I'll never get it, but it still piques my interetst nonetheless.

Just curious how people get into the friends and family? I'll never get it, but it still piques my interetst nonetheless.

Gotta know Ron or the KITH employees on personal level. Or if they mess up a previous order, they give you F&F access for a release of your choice

Shipping on this release will suck, Monday is Labor Day so they won't ship out until Tuesday or Wednesday, earliest you'll get them is on Friday an towards the second week of September

Be his friend, family, or famous

Gotta know Ron or the KITH employees on personal level. Or if they mess up a previous order, they give you F&F access for a release of your choice
Thanks and thanks. I didn't know how far F&F extended.

hand_holding_blue_and_pink_cotton_candy_pink_background_679468.jpg

do you guys think tickets are gonna be today?

gotta head out soon then... living on long island is such a pain sometimes 

Shipping on this release will suck, Monday is Labor Day so they won't ship out until Tuesday or Wednesday, earliest you'll get them is on Friday an towards the second week of September
god forbid people have to wait a week and a half to get some sneakers.

Smh classes got me so behind on everything. But nice to know a price point on them finally. Probs 185 for me after everything is said and done.

Back
Top Bottom