Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I actually don't mind the branding on the clothing at all, and 3M is a pretty cool touch. My problem with these accompanying capsules is that they seem to have gotten into this lazy asymmetrical colorblocking routine where they just randomly slap the colors on a jacket.

Also the windbreakers are cool but how about some variety? I know he's done other jackets in the past, but why no crewnecks for the fall/winter? I would like to see Ronnie put out some pullover and zip hoodies using heavyweight CYC brand blanks, like Supreme, Reigning Champ, etc. Those are awesome quality and would fall in line with his current price point. Just some thoughts.

Last edited:

I actually don't mind the branding on the clothing at all, and 3M is a pretty cool touch. My problem with these accompanying capsules is that they seem to have gotten into this lazy asymmetrical colorblocking routine where they just randomly slap the colors on a jacket.

Also the windbreakers are cool but how about some variety? I know he's done other jackets in the past, but why no crewnecks for the fall/winter? I would like to see Ronnie put out some pullover and zip hoodies using heavyweight CYC brand blanks, like Supreme, Reigning Champ, etc. Those are awesome quality and would fall in line with his current price point. Just some thoughts.
The branding is just too much man. I wonder what brand blanks he uses for his tee shirts and hoodies and wind breakers

Not only is the branding too much, but who the hell wears pants and shirts, made to match the shoes exactly, anymore? I don't even wear a shirt made to match the shoes, unless it's on accident, and too dope to front on (like a Stussy shirt with tie dye that looks dope with the tie dye on Huf dunks, for example).

But yeah, the matching windbreaker isn't bad, but who wants a giant kith flag across their back or chest (other than RF / Kith fanboys who eat up any and everything they put out)? They ain't on cult following level status like Polo, Stussy, or Supreme... And even those brands, I'm not a huge fan of big logos across the whole joint.

Not a fan of those new blue joints.....

Just cant do that baby blue

Same thing that kept me away from the urban camo GL3s

One of the dudes working there was kind of an *** hole lol.

That's seems to be said a lot. Like they're too cool for customer service or something. That said, I'm sure they get sick of dealing with a lot of idiots... And Some chalk it up to that's just how every store is in NYC tho, bad attitudes in general.

Not only is the branding too much, but who the hell wears pants and shirts, made to match the shoes exactly, anymore? I don't even wear a shirt made to match the shoes, unless it's on accident, and too dope to front on (like a Stussy shirt with tie dye that looks dope with the tie dye on Huf dunks, for example).

But yeah, the matching windbreaker isn't bad, but who wants a giant kith flag across their back or chest (other than RF / Kith fanboys who eat up any and everything they put out)? They ain't on cult following level status like Polo, Stussy, or Supreme... And even those brands, I'm not a huge fan of big logos across the whole joint.
Have you been to the mall before? Pretty much all those sneaker stores push that crap and it sells more than than the hyped or rare items.

I'm just upset at the over branding of the wind breaker, but they gotta make sure ppl know its the,

windbreakers at this time of year? we need jackets not wind breakers.

he has a leather varsity the color of the volcanoes instore. 300ish

now that I think of it there are two cws one is the volcano cw and the other is a a blue. Like the sample pair a light blue and dark blue.

Last edited:
Yeah but, I'm talking about hardcore sneaker heads, not the guys who always shop at footlocker and the mall for everything and wear mega corny shirts that say something about "swag" in matching colors to their ugly foams.

The matchy matchy thing has been played out for a hot minute.

You'd look equally as corny wearing a full matching suit with your RF Asics, all saying kith across them. Talk about a Stan...

Plus I just don't get down with the whole exclusive "just us" thing... I'm not interested in the shoes to feel like I'm part of some too cool for school gang, I just want shoes that look good to me, whether others have them or not. I mean, I get it, but it's one thing to kinda feel good on the low that not everyone and their brother will be rocking the same shoes as you around town, it's a whole other thing to make an entire brand and slogan around that concept, and push that holier than thou vibe that far (I don't even understand these kids, like the kid who got a "just us" tattoo, like, for what? Just us what? Anyone can cop the shoes if they get lucky on RD or pay resellers, so what are you a part of exactly? The only cats truly in the "just us gang" are RF and his boys).

That said, I've supported RF and Kith and defended them against baseless hate by "runner elitists" (on the other forum, they have the worst attitudes evar over there), but I have no blind loyalty to a guy with his own personal Asics iD access and a store... I just call it like I see it (and I've heard thru the grapevine some of the Kith guys don't like me because of it)... I've only bought some of his Asics cuz I like the colorways, and mercer pants cuz the cuffs are tighter than the others. Nothing more. I give props where they're deserved, defend against baseless hate, but also call it like I see it if I don't like something, or against crappy customer service.

Last edited:
he has a leather varsity the color of the volcanoes instore. 300ish

now that I think of it there are two cws one is the volcano cw and the other is a a blue. Like the sample pair a light blue and dark blue.

That and the fact that those samples just popped up on eBay, I dunno, I have a feeling those Cove / blue GLV's will be his next Asics release.

i wonder why those aren't online then. it's the season for jackets. windbreakers don't keep you warm. and they're in new york..
Exactly.. just dropping two windbreakers isn't really helping anyone with winter on the way.

I hear you guys on the over-matching, but if I were to pick up one of the Kith capsule apparel pieces I wouldn't wear them with the shoes. I remember the Salmon Toe jacket, and that was nice enough that you could wear it with multiple things. This extra sporty look on these and the ECP gear just isn't doing it for me though. They definitely could have toned down the colors, too.. the Volcanos will stand out fine on their own.

Those Cove GLVs are a must have. Seems like there's gonna be four sets of laces. 2 rope and 2 flat.

as much as i hate the kith logo huge on the back im still getting it. not only would it match the volcanoes but any read shoe in general 

I have no blind loyalty to a guy with his own personal Asics iD access and a store.
This. This guy just picks colorways and materials. No RF branding on his ASICS whatsoever, for those of you hoping for his name stamped all over the shoe.

I've never actually been able to get two pairs from any release, but is it one per household or one per person?

I hope they release more than in the past since asics are coming up and they have caught wind. fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom