Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You'll land them without the hassle. He didn't even mention anything at the end of his sermon like he always does "in limited numbers". You should be good. Everyone should be good. At least I'm pretty sure he didn't I was headed to class when sifting through it, I checked the end paragraph for sure cause that's the one that matter most. Haha

I don't know bout that #'s / hype game. Cliche saying I buy what I like, but there have been some GR asics in the recent past that have been a difficult cop to sold out. I don't know those #'s either tho.
u gotta figure were discussing these on niketalk, a community for people who like sneakers. no reseller talk here. if there was a nikeresellertalk it would be gigantic. its hard to argue that theres more people out there that want the money more than the shoes. with that said i wouldnt mind if they made more of them since id like to land them without the hassle
I honestly think more people get RFs to resell than to actually wear em. You can easily get double the retail for RFs. Cant do that with super GR J's now. Resellers have moved on....
mean.gif

I honestly think more people get RFs to resell than to actually wear em. You can easily get double the retail for RFs. Cant do that with super GR J's now. Resellers have moved on....
mean.gif
yeah theres been plenty of nike/jordan releases this year that resellers got stuck with even after offering up for retail. youll never "get stuck" with an RF collab

am i the only one that loves the blue on the medial side?

i have always like the sages better because green is my favorite color but that blue medial side just made me like the RG's more than i used to.

am i the only one that loves the blue on the medial side?

i have always like the sages better because green is my favorite color but that blue medial side just made me like the RG's more than i used to.
no I'm with you. 
Hell, they're damn near still stuck with Americanas. I always see those going for the low.
i was. sold them for like 10 bucks over retail. i wasn't trying to resell tho. they just weren't for me. 

mean.gif
This. Was having a long conversation with some about the release, only to find out he's only in it for the re-sell.... annoying as hell. All the jordan leaches are finding out that theres greener pastures with RF releases.

This. Was having a long conversation with some about the release, only to find out he's only in it for the re-sell.... annoying as hell. All the jordan leaches are finding out that theres greener pastures with RF releases.
Agree 100%, and as RF gets more and more hyped I think it'll just get worse... 

SMH I'm working Saturday morning so I gotta get my mans to cop for me 
mad.gif

I'm going to try on my iphone tho too. Hopefully I don't strikeout on these. I've been following the Asics collab with RF since the site crash back in 2011 with the salmon toes 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom