Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It's 105. 10 + 5 = 15...15 x 7 = 105. If it was presented as X + V (x VII) then it would be 45, but it's not formated in that albereic equation so you must then proceed with the first mathematical problem, which is 10 + 5.

Last edited:
It's 105. 10 + 5 = 15...15 x 7 = 105. If it was presented as X + V (x VII) then it would be 45, but it's not formated in that albereic equation so you must then proceed with the first mathematical problem, which is 10 + 5.
damn breaking it down, if they did a math problem, those sage/rg glv will be sitting for weeks before they sell out. 

roll.gif
This math

"I quit school cuz of recess....I don't play"

I honestly didn't even see "x" I'm so used to seeing "*" instead. Either way it's fun to muck around lol.

You sir are a scholar lol

I don't believe this is correct, multiply first. Order of operations, the parentheses make no difference in this case...

Last edited:
bro.. PEMDAS. Parenthesis Exponent Multiplication Division Addition subtraction. The answer would be 45 since its 10 + 5 * 7. You guys can even enter that in Google to check.

thats what i went with. i got 40 instead of 45 cuz i thought it was a V not an X in the beginning but im over it

that's incorrect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom