Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

LOL! @ s dubl putting EVERYONE in check right quick...

...anywho, with the speculation of increased availability, do y'all think the Sage's and/or RG's will be as sought out as the Volcano's?

seeing which one to cop for resale? :smh:

...anywho, with the speculation of increased availability, do y'all think the Sage's and/or RG's will be as sought out as the Volcano's?
between that and the price on those mint glvs you're selling your post wreaks of resell

seeing which one to cop for resale?
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Didnt even notice his sig. 

Ronnie needs to make these super GRs already. He aint making a dime off these resellers...

I can see the sages going to be the more valued one in the pack down along the road purely because it is an original makeup on the GLV.

I'll be beating down both my pairs as I did with my mints and coves. Assuming I come up come Saturday morning :X

mean.gif

Not even. If I really really like a shoe, but also don't know how soon I'll be wearing them I'll throw a price tag on them depending on how much they"re worth to ME. I had my Ronnie Daytona's up for $350 for a little while because I didn't know how soon I was gonna wear them and I really liked them, but that's how much I'd be comfortable giving them up for...I ended up rocking them and me personally, once I wear a pair I won't sell 'em. I don't know if this makes much sense, but it's how I operate.

Last edited:

mean.gif

Not even. If I really really like a shoe, but also don't know how soon I'll be wearing them I'll throw a price tag on them depending on how much they"re worth to ME. I had my Ronnie Daytona's up for $350 for a little while because I didn't know how soon I was gonna wear them and I really liked them, but that's how much I'd be comfortable giving them up for...I ended up rocking them and me personally, once I wear a pair I won't sell 'em. I don't know if this makes much sense, but it's how I operate.

i went TTS for the mints and coves and they felt a little too snug for me

so this time around imma go up .5

U don't go half up from your nike sizes as is?
I personally stay my Nike size on all Asics except Sagas.  But I like my shoes to fit snug.  I don't feel like that's an issue with the GLV's though.  They fit very true to Nike size IMO.

Back
Top Bottom