Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

BwKlvcuCAAAmGtZ.jpg:large

People are trolling hard now...Scressed when I saw this

no ones trolling. family & friend sale is still open. that's a legit smart phone screen grab. they get to pay $160 price, while everyone else apparently has to pay a hiked up price of $170.

this is my first time trying to cop a pair of RFs since the not copping salmon toes. How much has the online method changed? I remember the site crashed back then is it still doing that?

It depends if you plan to wear them with socks...  some people don't so maybe TTS in that case...  half size up if you plan to wear socks

Just paid 237.50 for a Deadstock pair of coves. This is my second pair. I paid $330 retail before but sold them because I couldnt see the worth. Few months later and $100 less. I feel better about the purchase. Patience makes the pockets fatter.

Just paid 237.50 for a Deadstock pair of coves. This is my second pair. I paid $330 retail before but sold them because I couldnt see the worth. Few months later and $100 less. I feel better about the purchase. Patience makes the pockets fatter.
what an odd number. :lol:

Where at? Still looking for a pair :nerd:

what an odd number. :lol:

Where at? Still looking for a pair :nerd:
ebay. Lol yeah I bid the minimum. Auction ended at 1am.

Pro tip for sellers. Listt your items during business hours

Pro tip for buyers. Look for items that end in the middle of the night. Bid at the last second everyone is sleep.

Last edited:
if you been coppin sneakers for a while, the mentality should be retail or below  (cashback, coupons, ebates etc.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom