Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

RG kills sage. Sages would be perfect for my girl. Too bad she only ***** with tori burch. :lol:

Last edited:
Rose Gold's murder Sage's IMO, those inner blue Asics stripes set them all the way tf off. Plus, I like the GLV way more than the GT-II so I'm not even stressing over the OG's.

Ronnie has said in the past that he will "never offer a retro" of any of his kicks.

Flats def make the RG v2 look better. Passed on both however. More than content with my OGs. Congrats to all that copped.

#tierzerosociety

Last edited:
Going to put the white flats that came with my coves on the sages. Should look good. Not a fan of the ropes they come laced with. Rope needs to have something dark in it. Thankfully one of the extra ones look good.

Ronnie has said in the past that he will "never offer a retro" of any of his kicks.

Flats def make the RG v2 look better. Passed on both however. More than content with my OGs. Conghttp://youtu.be/b8WVg47kiokrats to all that copped.

#tierzerosociety
Trying to watch the video but I get a playback error

So what's next ..
1) denim Vs
2) adidas collab
3) possible super green release
4) NB release
5) Black Friday drop
6) Xmas drop

Are we missing anything?

I thought super greens was never going to happen...?

But sages are better IMO but just by a slim margin...rgs look really good .
You can't really lose either way. This drop has been a great one...way better than the mint/cove release.

Totally lucked out this morning. I was in the car, on my ipad, and completely forgot to log into my account before they went live. The rose golds were my first priority and was able to get them at 11:08. After that was over, I went after the sage's and was able to snag them at 11:12.

just got both for a little over retail. comparing side by side there a lot more details in the sage. prefer sages over rg

Denim GLVs are not next. It's Adidas then NB. 

No idea why people keep asking. It's been answered a million times already. 

Loving the RG slander. Makes it easier for me to double up. Glad I got both regardless so I don't have to choose. 

Might mess around and throw the rose gold ropes into the sages. I really wanna get that pink/salmon color. 

Back
Top Bottom