Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Some closeups I took of the Sages for those who want a preview...
First pic that i like of the sages 
nerd.gif

I believe it's
-adidas
-denims
-black friday and/or cyber monday (not asics collab)
-start or 2015 with super greens
-non asics collab

*other brand collab everyother drop, so asics then other brand back to asics and the cycle continues*

this is just my guess not confirmed

Glad you guys liked them - thanks for the reps!

Would've went for the RG's had they not sold out right before I got to the door....definitely was a blessing in disguise. Unbelievable execution by Mr. Ronnie Fieg.   

I'm a sucker for 3M and gum bottoms so the RG were a must. Sages also look very nice copped for my buddy so I'll post up both when they come in.

Double tax,killer shipping, and too many shoes copped this week made me pass on these. Grats to all that flourished.

Are these TTS or do they run big?   I missed on the Gold Rose in size 13 but was able to scoop a pair in size 12. 

I had all intentions of getting the Sage's since the pictures surfaced...woke up this morning at 10:50am and decided to get the RG's instead. After seeing the unfiltered pictures and videos of the RG's I'm extremely happy I changed my mind at literally the last second. A white fitted V-neck, a slightly acid washed pair of jogger-jeans and the fit is complete..

Last edited:
Said this before but I'll say it again. Best RF release of the year next to his Sebago's this past summer. Very very good execution. This is the RF that we all love.

what do you think these rose golds will go up to down the line? I wanna grab a pair on Ebay so pissed I overslept this morning and wondering if I should pay what these resellers now before they go even higher

Said this before but I'll say it again. Best RF release of the year next to his Sebago's this past summer. Very very good execution. This is the RF that we all love.

Yup. Just shoes. No focus on (mostly lame) clothes.
The "apparel" from this drop were like left over designs from the team...

Super salty I didn't get rose golds... All these pics are salt in the wound.

I hope these sages look good in person.
exactly

my power went out, so my alarm clock reset, by the time i got up it was 11:10, no chance

at least you got the sages though, they look pretty nice man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom