Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

and to think you were one of the very first few hundred to actually buy/check out first. 11:01 would be right around 118-119. condolences my dude, hope they hook you up on your next wanted rf release. 
Thanks. No sweat. Unfortunately out of the next few releases, I really wanted these two. But you never know, the adidas and new balance could be some heat

reply from adam stubbs via FB: Sorry for the delay all orders have been shipped, you should have received a confirmation from Bergen

Well, i received nothing, just hoping that somehow my order didn't get scanned at the factory or whatnot and it's on its way..... Damn this happened to Robin Thicke didnt it......

reply from adam stubbs via FB: Sorry for the delay all orders have been shipped, you should have received a confirmation from Bergen

Well, i received nothing, just hoping that somehow my order didn't get scanned at the factory or whatnot and it's on its way..... Damn this happened to Robin Thicke didnt it......
Good luck. If they said they haven't cancelled, I would feel a lot better than getting the email I got. 

^^^ Those flamingo laces look nice on volcanos too...

Grey flats look great on the RGs :smokin

Last edited:
Do you guys know if Kith marks down the value of the shoes for international customers? I just got hit with a import fee close to 200$ for both shoes.
I thought they normally mark it as wholesale price like 30ish per pair, have you read the ups slip? how much did kith marked this time?

got my sage's last night... they're the best RF since the miami's, imo. and one of, if not thee best release of the year.

seen a pic earlier on FB of them with flat grey laces, and they look incredible! might have to do that swap.

otherwise, the darker green and white ropes look better than the mint ones they have factory laced in (cuz the mint ones blend in too much with the mint liner, and lighten up the shoe to much, the green adds the needed contrast). don't care for the ones with the pink in them at all...

my boy brought over his RG's and they're not on par with the sage's, quality wise, as many others have stated.

we compared them to my OG's and it's night and day... the suede is nowhere near as good, the color is off, and the material on the stripes looks cheap. the OG stripes' grey color, with the blue contrast outline, looks so much better.

he doesn't even want them anymore, now that he's seen them in person, and put them on... he's just gonna resell them.

they're not turrible, but def don't deserve the hype they get. glad i passed. i wouldn't even wanna be bothered trying to flip them for the lil' profit they might fetch.

anyways, here's the lace swap i was talking about on the sage's:

View media item 1178560

^^^ i still like the rosegolds way more than the sages, something about the sages just look weird to me in person

Last edited:
Sages are dope in person, much better than I though they'd be.... Haven't seen my rose golds yet, delivered today, but I'm at work.

I still think I'll like RGs better than sages from all the pics so far.

To me you can't compare the rose gold v with the gt II, they are two completely different shoes. The blue inside stripes and 3m makes the rose gold v really pop, they look better on feet than the sages imo.

Last edited:
just stating my opinion after seeing them both in person now...

prolly posted my opinion 3 or 4 times now in this thread, which is about on par with how many times others have posted their own in here.

shouldn't bother anyone.

i prolly woulda got the RG's if i didn't own the OG's, but i'd still be saying the sage's are better...

Last edited:
To me you can't compare the rose gold v with the gt II, they are two completely different shoes. The blue inside stripes and 3m makes the rose gold v really pop, they look better on feet than the sages imo.

yeah, it's all down to opinion.

my boy only wanted the RG's, and got 'em, and after he tried them on last night, he didn't like them anymore (think a lot of it is due to the shiny sock liner).

with them both on foot, we both agreed the sage's look better.

but it really is all just preference...

as far as comparing them, well, they're both called rose gold's, so they're going to be compared...

Last edited:
yeah, it's all down to opinion.

my boy only wanted the RG's, and got 'em, and after he tried them on last night, he didn't like them anymore (think a lot of it is due to the shiny sock liner).

with them both on foot, we both agreed the sage's look better.

but it really is all just preference...

as far as comparing them, well, they're both called rose gold's, so they're going to be compared...

Ya it's all personal preference. I only got the rose golds but I'm looking for sages at the moment. Both are really nice shoes, can't go wrong with either pair.

laugh.gif
 proto j's OCD opinions. 

and no people don't state the same opinion over and over and over again. that's just you. 

copped the black/white achromatic crew neck today. Must say the quality is on point. can't wait til it gets colder and i can rock it

wrong.

i've watched people repeatedly state their opinion on which they like better, over and over... and then when their opinion changes, they post that too... the thread's been full of little debates about it, most of which i haven't even been involved in. only like 3 or 4 times now...

would rather see that than constant shipping convo's tho, people going insane even b4 the 5 business days were up. :lol:

it's just me that gets flack for it (cuz it's me, and cuz my opinion isn't in line with the majority).

if you could look past your boner for me, you could easily see that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom