Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For $150+, why don't you overseas peeps just find someone over here to lend a hand, and just give em a nice tip for their troubles?
I did it with a friend of mine from college and it has worked out perfectly. They cleared customs free of charge.

I reallllly like the rose golds, esp on feet.

Sages are slightly better IMO, simply for the color choices used.

I doubled up on the sages, and i am glad I did.

Rose golds materials aren't meant to be the same as the sages, just like the coves materials aren't meant to be the mints.

same as me.... what is going on with our orders?? Also shipped on 12/9 23pm?

Update: Bergen logistics just notified me that my order has shipped, but they've only shipped rose golds. I had the sages and rose golds in one order. Help here?
How do you know which pair they have shipped? what's the total weight of your ups shipment?

I am also international order with both pairs, not sure have they shipped out both of pairs together or not.

How do you know which pair they have shipped? what's the total weight of your ups shipment?

I am also international order with both pairs, not sure have they shipped out both of pairs together or not.

It was on the shipping confirmation. Speaking of which why is it so difficult to find a pair of sage on the resell market? Need a pair of 10.5 now that my order is cancelled zz

it'd be dope if it was a collab with jasper as well so it could be the jasper silouhette, i have the wovens and they are dope 

ima fan of the jasper too but honestly i don't really know of any other  models they have. the jasper is the only one they ever got my attention

I can't be the only one who got the boo boo suede on their sages. Don't know if I feel like *****ing over another pair View media item 1178698View media item 1178700

You are not the only one. I got the wost pair to come out of the factory and still have not got a response from Kith. They can eat feces and die for all I care. I mean cmon my toebox isnt even perforated and neither is most of the shoe. That's just false advertising and lack of any sort of quality control. This will be the last Asics I will ever buy from this troll faced fake guido.

sick.gif

Last edited:
^ i have grown tired of the tiffany colorway too

i just want these

Last edited:

I think you and I are the only 2 who didnt receive the email, Adam Stubbs mentioned that, on top of that, it's gonna be refund plus a guaranteed pair for the next collab, If the next pair were to be super greens, its a blessing in disguise... 

On top of that the shortage of sage and rose gold came cause Asics did not fulfilled their order, The scenario goes something like this, KITH order 3000 pairs ( Ballpark figure) but Asics only delivered 2500 pairs. Something like that.
Super green is wishful thinking. We got owned on this release by kith's mistakes. The next three drops we can choose from is not very comforting, especially if they consider the filling pieces to be the first offer, then adidas and probably new balances. I would think the next asics drop would be the denims but it may be too late for us, guessing it would be the 4th or 5th collab after the sage and rose gold. 

Super green is wishful thinking. We got owned on this release by kith's mistakes. The next three drops we can choose from is not very comforting, especially if they consider the filling pieces to be the first offer, then adidas and probably new balances. I would think the next asics drop would be the denims but it may be too late for us, guessing it would be the 4th or 5th collab after the sage and rose gold. 

Now adam stubbs has replied me say g that the mail explaining the cancelled order followed by the guaranteed pair cannot be sent to me he said that he tried to send me the mail but it bounced back. This release is plaqued by problems one after another, can anyone provide a screenshot of what this mail says?

On top of that, Im super pissed that they could do a kithstrike and fulfill those orders, on the other hand, me placing my order early and i still had to have my order get cancelled. Just ruined my whole week...

You are not the only one. I got the wost pair to come out of the factory and still have not got a response from Kith. They can eat feces and die for all I care. I mean cmon my toebox isnt even perforated and neither is most of the shoe. That's just false advertising and lack of any sort of quality control. This will be the last Asics I will ever buy from this troll faced fake guido.
let me know how that goes because our pairs are defintely looking the same. Im not sure if its even worth the fight since im planning to rock them anyways.

Now adam stubbs has replied me say g that the mail explaining the cancelled order followed by the guaranteed pair cannot be sent to me he said that he tried to send me the mail but it bounced back. This release is plaqued by problems one after another, can anyone provide a screenshot of what this mail says?
Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that due to unforeseen circumstances (shortages/overselling) with our latest Asics release, your order may be partially fulfilled or cancelled in full. We are issuing a full and immediate refund, and are truly apologetic. To try and rectify this situation, KITH would like to extend an offer to pre-buy one of Ronnie Fieg's next three collaborative collections. This is a limited one-time offer, and hopefully shows our genuine remorse. 

For each of the next three releases, you will receive an email asking if you would like to use your pre-buy, or defer it to the next release. This email will be sent the same day Ronnie posts the first official image, thus permitting you to see what you are purchasing. Once you have used your pre-buy, you will be removed from this mailing list, and will not be permitted to pre-buy any other of the aforementioned releases. Once you have confirmed you would like to use your pre-buy, you will receive another email detailing how to proceed with your purchase. 

This is totally unacceptable on our part, and we are making significant changes to our shipping processes and operations to ensure errors like this will not happen again in the future. Thank you for your understanding, and continued support. 

Yup, UPS. How would I avoid if you wouldn't mind explaining?

You'll have to find the ups depot and border customs office in your area. Luckily for me they're 2 min away from each other and right by my work. The following is the procedure. Please note I don't take any responsibility if this doesn't work for you. With that said I've literally done this more than a couple dozen times and it's always worked and I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work for you.

1) when ordering have the online store/person mark on the ups shipping invoice that you'll be clearing your package yourself. If that is not possible or they refuse or forget to, you'll have contact ups with your tracking # and inform them that you'll be clearing your own package.

2) when your package arrives at the ups depot you'll get a call. Keep in mind sometimes these aren't the most diligent of people. So if the tracking # shows that it's at the depot give them a call. You head down to the ups office and inform them that you're there to have your package cleared with customs. You'll fill out a form and they'll give you a couple forms to take to the customs office.

3) once at the customs office you hand them the forms, they'll calculate the taxes and possibly duty (there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to what gets charged duty (6%) with them) just be prepared to answer where the product you bought was made. Pay your taxes and they give you a form to take back to ups.

4) go back to ups but instead of the office you go to the actual package depot part. Hand the worker your customs forms and take your shoes, or what have you, home and make sweet love to them.

A quick Internet search found this rfd thread. I don't have the time to go through it but maybe it'll have some useful info in it for you. http://forums.redflagdeals.com/way-avoid-outrageous-ups-fedex-brokerage-fees-1175703/4/

Last edited:
Whoever said Ronnie's girl is gonna break up with him cause he takes all these ig's of her was sooo right. Dude acts like he ain't never had a girlfriend before

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that due to unforeseen circumstances (shortages/overselling) with our latest Asics release, your order may be partially fulfilled or cancelled in full. We are issuing a full and immediate refund, and are truly apologetic. To try and rectify this situation, KITH would like to extend an offer to pre-buy one of Ronnie Fieg's next three collaborative collections. This is a limited one-time offer, and hopefully shows our genuine remorse. 

For each of the next three releases, you will receive an email asking if you would like to use your pre-buy, or defer it to the next release. This email will be sent the same day Ronnie posts the first official image, thus permitting you to see what you are purchasing. Once you have used your pre-buy, you will be removed from this mailing list, and will not be permitted to pre-buy any other of the aforementioned releases. Once you have confirmed you would like to use your pre-buy, you will receive another email detailing how to proceed with your purchase. 

This is totally unacceptable on our part, and we are making significant changes to our shipping processes and operations to ensure errors like this will not happen again in the future. Thank you for your understanding, and continued support. 

Dear Customer,

I didn't get this mail, safe to say I'm not in the mailing list? Damn it, what are the odds zzzzz

for international order,I don't think kith will indicate the original price of the shoe.

I'm from Singapore and KITH labelled $33 for my GLV mint.  

was surprised that it was marked that low... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom